*~Slaps and Skyskrapers~*

Charlie walked the halls of the crowded Northside school, her eyes scanning the crowds for Jughead, only to find the Blonde haired girl named Betty Cooper and a raven haired girl who she couldn't quite recognize, she sighed before walking over to ...

Charlie walked the halls of the crowded Northside school, her eyes scanning the crowds for Jughead, only to find the Blonde haired girl named Betty Cooper and a raven haired girl who she couldn't quite recognize, she sighed before walking over to them, "Chantelle!" Betty smiled her usual smile, "Hi.." Chantelle waved awkwardly, "Oh! Chantelle-" Betty began but was interrupted by the raven haired girl, "Veronica Lodge." She smiled her hand stretched out, Charlie hesitated before shaking it quickly, "So, have you guys seen umm..Jughead?" Charlie asked, "Yeah he seemed to be in the hangout with Archie." Betty informed her, "Thanks." Charlie called before bolting towards the room. "Hey Jug!" She called seeing the boy in the beanie, "Hey Charlie." Jughead waved his eyes looking away from his laptop. "Did you hear-" She was cut off, "About Jason Blossom's murder? Who hasn't?" He asked, Charlie shrugged as she sat down next to him, "Oh hey Archie." She waved at the boy, Archie waved back but his eyes seemed to be focused on the other football players, soon Betty and Veronica showed up. "So, who do you think murdered Jason Blossom?" Reggie mantel began, Charlie pressed her lips together into a thin line, hearing his irritating voice was annoying. "It definitely won't be a jock, I mean he was the only good player beside's myself." He said cockily. "No..let's be honest, it's always like one of the kids that never talk, like Jone's and James." He smirked, the jocks erupted into laughter. "Leave them alone." Archie huffed, annoyed. "Oh maybe it was all three of you. Like some weird ritual." Reggie joked, Charlie's fist clinched, her knuckled turned white, she was halfway from punching that smirk off his face, "It's called necrophilia reggie, can you spell it?" Jughead shot back, Charlie let out a quick snort before she hid her face in her hand, and just like that Reggie was up and lunged at Jughead, Archie and Charlie both stood up quickly, while Archie tried to stop Reggie, Reggie did get a punch on Jughead, smashing the glass of the vending machine in the process. Charlie gasped as she helped jughead up. "It's okay." She told him quickly before lunging at Reggie, she got a good punch on his gut and face, he groaned in pain as he curled up, she knelt down to look at the boy, she brushed the now messed up black hair from his face. "Have a nice day." She muttered before walking off, Jughead behind her. "You shouldn't have done that Chantelle." He told him, "He punched you, only fair that he gets paid for his services." She told him. Jughead sighed knowing there was no use to arguing with the brown haired girl, knowing it will only end up with her in a sour mood. "Your something else Charlie." He sighed, "Don't you say?" She asked.

*~After School~*

Charlie walked into Pop's the familiar ring of the bell from the door when she walked in reminded her of home, "Charlie!" Pops smiled at the girl, "Hey pops." She waved, "The usual?" He asked, Charlie nodded as she took a seat at the booth, she pulled out a notepad, she flicked through the sketches on the pages before finding a clean one, she jotted down a few doodles before her chocolate milkshake arrived, "Here you go." Pops smiled, "Thanks pops." She murmured gratefully, "No problem Honey." He smiled before returning to other customers. Pop's was truly home she thought, soon the same girl from school walking in, "Charlie!" She waved, "Hello." The girl said simply, Veronica slid in the booth, Betty next to her. "I heard you landed a good punch on that Reggie Mantle." Veronica smirked, "I suppose." Chantel shrugged, "Woah, Charlie these are amazing!" Betty complimented, as she flipped through the pages of the notebook. "I guess." Charlie shrugged as she looked out the window. "Hey, I have to go. I'll see you guys at school tomorrow!" Charlie called in a rush, placing down a ten dollar bill and rushing out the door. She hoped into her car before driving off to sunny side trailer park.

*~Trailer Park~*

She knocked on the familiar door waiting a second or two before knocking again, nothing but silence. Charlie sighed frustrated, as she scanned the place her eyes stopping at a few serpents who looked about her age, "Hey! You!" One of them screamed, she had blonde hair, with some strips dyed pink. They had started walking towards her in a fast pace. "Northsider." A boy with black messy hair, with a very noticeable serpent tattoo muttered. "I'm not looking for trouble, I just need to know where I could find FP Jones?" She asked, they gave her confused looks, "And why would you need to know?" A brown haired boy asked, "Look, I don't have all day, you can either tell me or not." She huffed irritated, the raven haired boy smirked, he took another step forward. Now charlie could clearly see the height of this guy. "This Little Northsider has some sass." He joked, Charlie rolled her eyes as she began to shove past this guy. "No shit skyscraper." She muttered rolling her eyes. "You know princess I would hit you if you weren't a girl." He smirked, Charlie huffed as she sent a slap right across his face, his friends eyes widened, and the skyscraper clutched his now reddening cheek. "Thanks and Goodbye." Charlie muttered before walking off.

A/N

Thanks for reading guys!

I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter, sorry it took so long to update, the editing and revising took a long time! And guys check my new book out called Fire Meets Fate! Link down below!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168633370-fire-meets-fate