Chapter one

THIRD PERSON

Y/n was 25 year old female. She had beautiful (h/c) (h/l), smooth skin...everything about her was perfect. She lived in a one bedroom apartment, it honestly wasn't all that small as you think it would be. 

Y/n smiled as she found an old photo album. she opened it up and began to look though it. She came across a photo of her in her teenage years standing next to a much taller male with bright blue eyes and blond hair. 

"Toshinori Yagi...." she mumbled to herself "Man, its been years huh? Hows being the symbol of peace..?" her smiled was never erased from her face as she was talking to herself. "Maybe I should go and see hows he doing..."

She got up and got fully dressed. She put on light make up ad headed out. "He probably lives in the same place.." She said to herself as she started to walk. "I hope he is..." She looked down as she continued to walk.

Y/n looked around a little still smiling. "Excuse me ma'am..." A voice said from behind her. She whipped around "Yes? How may I help you?" She questioned the man tilting her head slightly "I was wondering of you could direct me towards the store, Im new to the town" He said looking away.

"Of course!" She gave him the directions and headed back on her way. She came across a house that read "Toshinori" Her smile grew even more as she knocked on the door. A scrawny male opened the door "Uhm yes?" He said in a deep voice. 

"Is  this the residence of Toshinori Yagi?" She questioned looking up at him. "Huh? Oh yeah, it is.." "Well, is he home?" He blinked a little then said "You're speaking with him.."

Her eyes widen as she gasped a little "No way...Toshi you've changed a lot since middle and high school.." Toshi raised a 'brow' "Do I--what's your name?" 

"Oh! Sorry!" She laughed a little "F/n L/n is my name, you probably dont remember me because its been so long since we've seen each other but thats okay" Her smiled softened a little.

"F/n L/n...." He kept on repeating it then it finally clicked "Oh!! I remember now! How have you been? You look well, here, come on in!" He smiled and stepped out of the way for her to come in. She smiled and headed on in.