❀Lee Jeno

I noticed him. Well, I noticed his hair. It was a adorable bubblegum pink, sweet as candy, and was accompanied by a bright smile. Today, was special I guess. It was the first day of school. Among the faces of tiredness, I was one to be quite happy. My last year of high school needed to end perfectly! My number one rule of all time is: Do not get into a romantic relationship with anyone! It helped me get by all the years in high school. No commitment no problem. It's hilariously simple, but people still do it. Yet, it's not my problem so don't come crying to me when your significant other breaks up with you.

As I walked into school I saw the same dark lockers and same annoying smiles that attempted to greet me as I walked through the hall. I chose not to get involved, but people still tried to pursue their "dreams" of getting with me. Disgusting. But, I usually glare back and look honestly horrified that a peasant just tried to greet me. Today, I greeted back. My smile that apparently is absolutely beautiful popped out. Causing many girl and boys giggle ferociously. I felt good, happy, amazing. But, why?

♥Na Jaemin

His eyes. Beautiful, dark, captivating. That's what I saw I felt absolutely stuck in place when I saw him. Sharp jawline, swept back hair, dark eyes, strong stature, absolutely handsome, and absolutely terrible that I'm already falling for a boy I just met. Well, not just met considering we haven't even acknowledged each other's existence. Besides, I'm me and he's perfect. A masterpiece. I was interrupted by giggles and whispers that held a very annoying tone. "Oh my gosh! Did you see! Lee Jeno smiled at me!"

"Really! He's never been interested in anyone at this school though. Maybe he likes you!"

"You might be right! Oh my gosh, what if he smiled because we're soulmates?" Ah. Soulmates the recurring topic among your girls and boys. Soulmates connected through the stars and the galaxy. Everyone finds their love differently. Whether it's through a simple tattoo or even hair color. You'll find yours. Signs at eighteen and an answer at nineteen. I hope mine will love me. All my imperfections and flaws. I just hope to be loved back.

"Hello, class! I'm Mrs. Ri! Yes, I know I finally got married. Anyways, this is first-period calculus and I'll be your teacher!" Excited and bright I like that about all teachers no matter the subject if I may include. "Please sit next to your designated partner that I will now call out." Shoot! What if I get someone that hates me? I felt a hand grasp my shoulder. I turned and saw the boy I saw in the morning.

"Hey, you okay?" His tone smooth as dark chocolate and as seemingly gentle as a cat. "Your hands were shaking and you were blinking a lot."

"Y-y-yeah! I'm good just a bit nervous." Gosh, darn it. My stutter popped out and my hand shaking.

"Okay. Just try not to be so nervous?"

"Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin. Find a seat." I looked wondering who my desk partner was. Until another hand touched my wrist. It felt nice, warm, and pleasant. Odd. I then turned once again and was met with a bright smile.

"Well, I guess we're partners." He grabbed my wrist and led me a seat on the left side of the classroom near the screened windows that showed shadows of the hallway. "Is this good?" I nodded yes. He let go of my wrist it felt cold. I sat on the inside as he sat near the passageway to near more seats.

❀Lee Jeno

Wait. Wasn't his hair bubblegum pink? Why the hell is it peach now. Maybe I was the l lighting from the outside?

♥Na Jaemin

My wrist felt colder now. Well, only my left wrist does. I somehow felt my body missing his touch. Odd.