Back home?

You sit in a small white room, sitting in a corner. In a straight jacket, your knees close to you, rocking back and forth. You are whispering to yourself. You are in mental asylum. You have been here for 4 years. Your mom was scared for you, you were acting different from other children, you had a friend. Yeah, he wasn't real, you don't have that friend anymore, he said kids made fun of him.You almost killed other kids blaming them for your friends disappearance. Your mom would cry every night hearing you scream from a nightmare that would haunt you every night.

But that was when you were an 6th grader. You have grown up a lot, you would always do active things here when you could play in the gym. You were in good shape, also healthy.

You heard a knock startling you. The door opens revealing a guard.

"You are being discharged, let's go"
~He says picking you up and unbuckling you, then hand cuffs you. He walks you to a bathroom, taking off your cuffs and giving you a bag of clothes.

"Here, hurry and get changed"
~you do as he says and quickly get changed. You stare at yourself in the mirror and see how different you look, you haven't seen yourself since you became a monster. It's hard to explain what you are. You are human but it's something about you that you can't explain.

You then come out and he walks you outside the building. You stretch your arms out feel the warm breeze hit your face. You sigh feeling relaxed, you then see a car pull up to the gates. The gates open and you see your mom looking better than the time she was stressed because of your old behavior. She hugged you tightly.

"I missed you dear"
~She says crying.

"I miss you more mom"
~you rub her back in comfort. You guys get in the car and drive off.

"Where's lucas?"
~Lucas is your brother who you haven't really talked to. He was always scared to talk to you. He always thought you might hurt him as well as the other kids you injured before.

"He is an kpop idol now and he is on tour"
~You nod fiddling with your fingers. You kept quiet Since you weren't good at conversations.

"So I just want to let you know that you have to go back to school, meaning high school"
~You look at her and then back to your hands.

"o-okay"
~You are scared people are gonna know why you weren't here for freshman year, but you will not become friends with people, you may have been out for 4 years but there is something you never knew you had, making it dangerous for everyone. You promised yourself when you were in the mental asylum.

You guys arrive at home seeing the same house you remembered 4 years ago.

"So you never moved didn't you?"
~She shook her head.

"Well I've finally moved on after you dad died, i didn't want to move though. I found someone new"
~You smile feeling proud of your mother. Your dad was in an accident when a drunk driver hit him and killed him. Sadly that man is still alive.

"But come on, there are people I want you to meet"
~She says dragging you.

"P-PEOPLE?"
~She opens the door and you look to see a girl and a guy assuming it was your moms bf and his daughter.

"Oh you are home?  Hello you must be y/n. I'm lee seung-hyun But you can call me Seungri"
~He says bowing. You shyly bow.

"This is my daughter Irene"
~She smiled at me and bowed.

"Hello, nice to meet you y/n"
~She says hugging you, you tensed up and pat her back.

"I can't wait for us to live together"
~She says jumping, you smile.