waiting for her 3-year-old Toddler son.

On a clear cool day in a town called Irvine Falls, on that day 5'10', brunette, hazel eyes, wearing under-wear, bra, pants, shirt, 41-year-old woman named Angela Laura Holmes was pacing the living room floor and looking out of the living room window, the living room had an entertainment center, a TV, a DVD Player, pictures, a recliner, a couch, end tables, she was waiting for her Ex-Husband to arrive to drop off their 3-year-old Toddler son, they had decided to Divorce, and Angela had just Received Sole Custody of their son, and her Ex-Husband was ordered to hand him over to her.

Now she was waiting for him to come home, until she saw her ex-husband drive up in his car in front of her house, She walked out on the front porch, and walked down the front porch steps, She saw their 2'11', light brown hair, light brown eyes, wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, 3-year-old Toddler son named Michael Lawrence Holmes got out of the back seat of the car, He had his Ironman Backpack on his back, and was holding a suitcase, and closed the back seat door behind him. 

"Mommy!, Mommy", Michael said as he saw Angela. 

He started running toward her, His Ironman Backpack was bouncing up and down his back, He put his little harms around his mom's neck, Angela smiled and hugged him back, they didn't know that Angela's Ex-Husband had drove off. 

"Oh Mikey, Mommy misses you so much", Angela said. 

"I missed you too, Mommy", Michael replied. 

Angela took Michael by the hand and took him inside the house, she took him through the living room, up the stairs, into his bedroom, Michael started unpacking his stuff, she left him alone to finish unpacking. 

another hour later they had dinner, and went to bed,