mind reading incedent

On the way to school bakugou bumps into a other student, it alarmed him so much that the student activated his quirk. Bakugou grabbed him by the shirt collar. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?" he was furious. The poor student shivering replied "i-its a mind r-reading quirk! You can r-read other people's t-thoughts for 24 h-hours!!" He was sweating like crazy he was sure he was dead meat. But thank the Lord the explosive boys boyfriend was there to calm him. "Bakugou leave him alone he didn't mean it" he placed his hand on his shoulder. Bakugou sighed and lowered his hand from the other student. "Th-thank you.." kirishima smiled at the young male "sorry for his actions! Hope you're okay!" The student nodded and ran off. Kiri looked at the semi- calm male. "So like to explain the quirk?" He tsked but answered his question. "It's a mind reading quirk, I can read your guys stupid thoughts for 24 hours." He said angeryly. "Well that's cool! Can you hear what I'm thinking?~" 'i love you katsuki~' the anger boy blushed and walked away "shut up shitty hair". The red boy smirked he's going to use this to his advantage to say sweat nothing's to him in class and with friends. 'baby boo~~~' bakugou stopped and looked back at him bright red. "Sh-shut up." Kirishima caught up to him smirking.

They walked to class kirishima continued to tease him with his thoughts. After class bakugou was extremely ticked off from all the thinking in the class. It gave him the hugest head ache he went to his dorm room, he slammed his door and flopped on him bed grunting, he couldn't hear anyone's thoughts but his now thankfully. But that didn't last long, a hour later he heard someone else's thoughts rising, they we're different then what he heard all day they were dark and bruding. 'you dumbass, you're completely worthless and dull and pathetic.' who-..? 'they don't think you're funny they just laughing at your stupidity.' was that-... 'its better if you died, disappeared, never come back.' kiri-..?!? He hears kirishimas door slam and soft crying. Bakugou can't take hearing his boyfriend talk this way, the boy got up and went to his room, knocking on his door. 'shit..'  He could hear him cleaning himself up.

A few seconds later he opened the door with his fake smile, bakugou never realized how well kirishima could fake smile. It hurt to know that many times he only saw his fake smile and now a real one and how he missed it. "Hey bakugou! What's up!" Bakugou said nothing only giving a slight frown. Kirishima started to get nervous "don't tell me its movie night! Ugh I always forget give me a second I'll go get dressed-" he turned to go change but bakugou grabbed him by the wrist "eijirou don't ever lie to me" kiri froze for Abit and looked back smile faded Abit. "Huh.?". "I can hear you're stupid thoughts." Kirishima froze he completely forgotten about that. He still tried to play it off like nothing. "What? I'm okay dude I'm okay!" Smiling. Bakugou couldn't take it. He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in kissing him passionately. Kiri froze but shortly kissed back. They pulled back leaving a strand of drowl connecting them. "I love you eijirou, you're none of those and you know it we all know it so please never leave me or any of us okay" he said angeryly but you could still hear and see the worry in him. Kirishima smiled, a real warm smile, "I never will katsuki.." they hugged once more.

"So no movie?" Kiri said lighting up the mood as usual. "Hell yeah" they smiled and layed on the bed cuddling watching a short film after they shortly fell asleep in eachothers arms.

The end
OOF YA WANT MORE OR NAH OWO