Josh: Injured or not, I can still show you a good time, baby...

Lexi: Damn right babe, I can't wait for the day you give me what I think we both want...

Josh: A baby? Cos I'd love that, I've always wanted a family.

Lexi: Maybe when you're fully fit and healthy, we can start trying.

Josh: Sounds good to me babe, I can't wait...

As Lexi then left to have a shower, Josh recieved a message from Natasha.

Natasha: So, I hear you were in a car crash, I'm sorry to hear that...

Josh: Why would you be? You and Lexi's estranged ex were the cause of me to nearly die.

Natasha: But... How did you know?

Josh: Well, before I lost consciousness, I saw you and Murphy get out of the car which crashed into me.

Natasha: ...

Josh: I knew it. Speechless. If you and your so called man are brave enough, you'll both meet me and Lexi tomorrow at Starbucks at 1. Be there... or you'll see what happens...

Josh didn't bother reading Natasha's reply, as he didn't want to hear it. When he put his phone down, Lexi then appeared from the shower, and noticed Josh's worried expression on his face.

Lexi: Joshy? You okay?

Josh: Natasha texted me. I told her I knew she and Murphy were to blame for the crash, to which she was speechless. I asked her and Murphy to meet us tomorrow at 1 at Starbucks, are you up for it?

Lexi: I guess... but don't be surprised if at least one of them leave with a black eye...

Josh: Thank you, babe...

The next day...

Lexi and Josh were waiting at Starbucks for Natasha and Murphy to turn up.

Josh: It means a lot to me that you could come, babe, I appreciate it.

Lexi: Hey, anything for my man.

They giggled as they kissed just as Natasha and Murphy arrived.

Natasha: Ugh, do we have to watch this?

Lexi and Josh separated, to see their sworn enemies and ex partners.

Josh: Well, look what the stray cat drug in...

Murphy: Look, we don't really wanna be here so cut to the chase, why are we here.

Natasha: Because they both know... we were the ones who crashed Josh's car.

Josh: And what we want to know is... why? Why did you do it?

Both Natasha and Murphy held their heads in shame as they sat there in silence. Lexi scoffed at the sight before her and Josh.

Lexi: I can't believe you two. You are our ex boyfriend and girlfriend, and this is how you treat him? It's a simple question... why?

Natasha: BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS! There, you happy?

Josh: Jealous? Why?

Natasha: I was jealous of Lexi taking you away from me. When he found out I was cheating on him with your ex, Murphy, and we ended it, I felt terrible. But the more I thought about it, that feeling went away and was replaced with jealousy. So, me and Murphy tried to end it, and end him, but we failed.

Lexi: Wait, hang on. You tried to kill him because... let's be honest... you were jealous of our relationship?

Natasha: Yeah. Murphy was jealous you and him broke up, and I was jealous I lost him to you. So we decided to take matters into our own hands.

Josh: By nearly killing me?

Murphy: I...

Lexi: Save it. I wanna hear her explanation.

Natasha: Truth be told, I didn't want you to find anyone else, and when I heard you two were together, I wanted to separate you from her, or you from him.

Josh: Well, guess what? You didn't get the job done... cos I'm still standing. You're just lucky I don't have you two done for attempted murder. And as for my relationship, it's gonna take more than a simple car crash to split us up, cos guess what? She gave up her blood to help save my life. Without her, I wouldn't be here. If anything, this whole thing has made mine and Lexi's relationship stronger than ever. So let me give you some advice. Stay the hell away from us, Natasha.

Lexi: That goes for you too, mister. You're never gonna split me and Josh up. This is precisely one of the reasons why I left you, you are just crazy. So, this is a message to both of you. Me and Josh are happy together, and there is nothing either of you can do to separate us. Come on, Josh, let's go.

Josh and Lexi then left and went back to their hotel room, leaving Natasha and Murphy alone.

Josh: I love it when you get all feisty, babe, it's a real turn on.

Lexi: Ohh, really? Well, you just wait till we get back to the hotel, baby...