Chapter-2

Third persons pov:

Tamara wake up, wake up said Lisa while shaking Tamara softly.
Lisa's eyes softened by seeing her sleeping form, she was so innocent so pure.She was just thirteen years old and had to go through all of this .lisa went downstairs after waking up Tamara.

Tamara woke up and downstairs  after hearing the continuous spokes from lisa.

Good morning Lisa! Tamara greeted lisa while rubbing her eyes .
Lisa greeted her back while flipping pancakes back in her home when Tamara' s mom and dad were alive her mother used make her pancakes, it reminded her of her parents and the love their family had .

Tamara's pov

After breakfast Lisa went to shop to buy some groceries she needed for lunch, John had went to another city for business purpose. I need to start my school from tomorrow in a renowned school in here.
Before Lisa came I cleaned my new room, it is a turquoise coloured room with a big veranda and bathroom attached to it . It also has medium sized bed a couch and almost everything any a girl could imagine. Lisa said she always wanted to have a daughter but she couldn't have it so she decorated this room for me like she wanted to do for her daughter.

After lisa came back I helped her with some work in cooking and then after lunch I went to take a nap in my new room. My life was in mess right now
I didn't want to bother myself too much otherwise I will get crazy by thinking too much like psychologist had said.I was going with the flow

I woke up at the time of dinner . Lisa and I had dinner together .I have been doing the same routine in this previous just eat sleep and eat and then sleep again.
After dinner we watched a movie together .A vampire movie Lisa loves vampire movies I don't why but those fangs and bloods seems very gross to me.

I have school tomorrow so I only did the thing that I have been doing from this past days. Sleep.
Tomorrow will be a long day