First Day!! Chapt. 2

(Marc's POV)

I woke up to my annoying alarm at 6:42 AM. Great today was my first day!! Agh! I hate my parents sometimes... I decided to push myself off of my bed.

I took a shower and got dressed in my casual clothing, My rainbow shirt, red hoodie, black jeans, and my fingerless gloves. I got done packing for school at about 7:10 AM.

Now your wondering, why the FUCK do I need to pack for school, well I must have not said this but my school has dorms! That's right! D.O.R.M.S!!

Anyways, I brought my stuff down as my mom was running to me to give me a hug. "Oh honey I'll miss you!" She said while gripping on to me tightly. "I will too mom, don't worry I will call you everyday after school." I said informing her.

"Ok, be safe honey." She said and handed me my bus card due to my family not being able to afford a car for me. "I will." I said and pulled my stuff up to the bus stop while I waited. Once the bus got here I put all my stuff on there and sat down.

~Time Skip to the end of the Bus trip and him getting his dorm number~

I was heading up the stairs of the dorm room after the nice teacher told me my dorm number, everything was doing just fine until... SOMEONE TRIPPED AND FELL ON TOP OF ME!!!

I open my eyes, and see a guy red hair, sky-blue eyes. (Btw the way no one knows each other except Marc and Marinette, and Nathaniel, and Alixx)
"Are you ok?" The red head says in a deep voice, which I'd admit was pretty sexy. "I-I um.. yea, can you g-get off me now?" I ask clearly flustered.

He nods and gets up and let's out a hand for me. "So, what's your name?" He asks as I accept his hand "I-I'm M-Marc Anciel, you?" I say/asked "I'm Nathaniel Kurtzberg and might I say you are adorable" he says which made me blush even more.
(And I'm making Nathaniel and flirty, and pervy bastard ok? Lol.)

"Sorry then, where is your dorm I can take you." He offered I merely accepted "it's Dorm C-145" I say he smirks which make me have a confused face "guess we're sharing" he says winking.

"Whatever..." I whisper to myself "just lets go then..." I say he nods and grabs me like A FOOTBALL PLAYER WOULD FUCKING HOLD A FOOTBALL "H-HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream out/ask. "Just carrying you
to the dorm~" he says I just give up and fall limp still the the position he was holding me in.

Then I felt a feeling of a heat, wait... wasn't it supposed to start on Wendsday... Then I could tell it really was a heat when Nathaniel smelled the air and looked at me. He smirked even more.

OH.HELL.NO!! I struggle then he walks faster to the dorm. Once we get there he puts me on the bed.

(Don't ask why I'm putting some smut towards the beginning lol)