𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌

"So... Hyung"

Those words meant something. Some plan that Yoongi knew, he would not agree with, or want to be a part of. There they were, on Yoongi's black sectional couch. Taehyung laying comfortably on the longer part of the couch, Yoongi sitting cross-legged beside him, as he watched a random comedy film. They were barely paying attention to it, well, maybe that was just Yoongi. He was too busy glancing at Taehyung then to catch on to any of the movies humor.

It's been ten months since they started to become friends last Autumn. And here they were almost a year later on Yoongi's couch. The only other person to even step foot in his apartment was his mother. What started as a casual conversation and casual lunch together or even a walk home came to this. Movies and warm silences on Yoongi's couch.

"Don't 'So Hyung' me Tae, that means evil"

Taehyung groaned, pulling the blanket off the top of the couch and pulling it over himself. Turning to lay on his side, he grabbed a throw pillow to wrap his arms around. Pouting, he whined, "But you don't even know what I want"

"Last time, you made me dye my hair blue", Yoongi whined. Naturally with his pouty lips out, and his hands ruffling his blue fading hair. He may have complained, sure, but he didn't truly feel annoyed like he sounded. Having Taehyung rubbing blue hair dye into his hair-- totally dying his entire scalp the way he was doing it-- was sort of intimate. Yelling because Taehyung was staining the floor and Yoongi's shirt. The giggles of them both washing out their hair in the bathtub while the younger took the sink(totally the best way to do it, I know). It felt like slowly he was being filled with happy memories whenever he was with Taehyung.

"And now you're blond" Yoongi ended it, poking the youngers forehead for more affect.

"I thought we'd look cute!" He poked Yoongi's cheek, "I was right"

Yoongi flushed, but kept the 'annoyed' look on him. Because Taehyung was handsome as fuck and calling Yoongi cute was a hate crime. A crime against his heart at least. This was just normal however, Taehyung complimented, Yoongi got flustered but pretended to be annoyed by it. I mean, it was the only way to make it seem like he didn't have a massive crush on the waiter--Or barista whatever the term was. He, again, didn't want this to be cliché. But he also didn't want to make it seem like he was only using Taehyung all this time to move on(with his help, of course he moved on easily but not because he pushed his feelings on the younger).

"Okay, okay just don't poke my cheek. What is it?" Words feigning fake annoyance, the best way to hide how he really felt.

The younger broke out into a bright, grad, smile that made his eyes get smaller. "Well it's October"

"Yeah, so what about it?"

He stopped to think for a second what was so important about October other than the big ass bags of candy at Walmart. Maybe the Christmas aisles they seemed to already have despite December being months away. But again. Nothing. Not a thought came to mind. It made sense since he sort of repressed any good feeling out of Autumn years ago, and just started to learn to like it. He had no idea what could be good about this month. Children in costumes, disgusting.