"Malti:what...you screamed because there was a cockroach. She said with disbelief while ragini nodded with scared face like a kid and malti hit her forehead with her palm"

"Ragini was still looking towards bed making faces but suddenly she heard laughing sounds she looked towards her back and find laksh laughing hard. She frowned and looked at him angrily"

"Laksh:hahaha...ragini...the...the sherni....got scared of a cockroach. Hahaha...omg...I can't believe it. He said beetween his laugh but suddenly a pillow got hit on his face and he looked at there and found ragini standing near bed angrily holding another pillow in her hand. He gulps seeing her angry face"

"Laksh:ra...ragini..baccha...baccha. I was just...he tried to say but before he can complete his words another pillow hit his face. He got shock as ragini started throwing at him whatever came in her hands and his eyes widen as he found a vase in her hand. malti too looked at ragini with open mouth and wide eyes"

"Laksh:ra...ragini..no...no baccha...baccha it will hurt me yaar what are you doing..? I was just kidding don't get angry...put that vase back on table plz.. see I'm your one and only pati parmeshwar don't kill me plz.. arre abhi to humari princess Bhi nahi ayi hai..plz..plz.. he was saying whatever coming in his mind but ragini was still glaring him. Laksh hides behind malti who was shocked with their behaviour"

"Laksh:aunty plz plz save me. He said hiding behind her while ragini came infront of her"

"Ragini:no aunty you don't come in beetween. I won't leave him today. Here I got so scared seeing the cockroach besides me on the bed as soon as I woke up and he is making fun of me. I won't leave him. She said and started to chase laksh while he was hiding behind malti more and more now malti was stucked beetween them finally she shouts"

"Malti: stopp.... stop it both of you. She shouts making both of them startled with her loud voice and they both stopped."

"Malti:you both have gone mad or what...you both are fighting like kids. Ragini stop this now and put the vase on table and you.. She said to ragini stricktly then pointed her finger at laksh"

"Malti:say sorry to her right now. She said to laksh and he immediately said sorry to ragini but she just glared him then put the vase on table angrily still looking at laksh for which he gulps then ragini went in washroom stamping her foot And laksh took a deep breath"

"Malti:laksh why you always irritate her that she got angry. She compaint and he smiled"

"Laksh:arre aunty I love her angry look also. She looks so cute. He said and malti nodded her head in disbelief"

"Malti:you both are completely mad. Only you both can handle each other that's why you both are Made for each other. She said while laksh smiled sheepishly and malti left from there"

"At parinitas house adarsh and parinita was sitting in her room"

"Adarsh:what do you want to say now.? See what had happend with you... Do you still think it is nothing. He said looking at her with a serious face while she felt a shiver in her body thinking about yesterday's incident. She closed her eyes to get free from that scared feeling"

"Parinita:you are right adarsh we can't take him lightly. He knows everything about us. He can do anything. We have to find about him soon other wise he can do many things more. She said with fear and worry"

"Adarsh:but how..? How we will find him parinita..? It isn't easy. He asked worriedly"

"Parinita:i know adarsh but we have to do something na. We can't sit like this. His phone calls...his msgs... this things are making me restless and...and scared. She said last line in a low voice"

wajah tum ho On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara