The art Of Sex

What so many women don't know is that the whole art of sex for the men is fighting not to ejaculate....

That's the reason men's faces
twitch and squirm in a bid to stop the holy liquid from squirting out...

It's a struggle to reign it in especially when we venture well into our 50s...and we are becoming financially secure...

That's why sex with a financially stable fifty year old man is locally referred to as 'Ake'kiggaga'....because the man is going to last approximately eight minutes inside the woman...

Some men are blessed to have quite understanding women.... Women who will look deep inside their 'one minute men's eyes and say.... 'Don't worry honey, we shall fuck again later, for now, let me give you head'.

Head is long lasting.... That's why Russian men prefer it to penetrative sex..... Which most African men wholeheartedly embrace.

A lustful  African man will want to 'enter' any woman he sees...and gleefully nut in her...... Then flimsly deny if and when asked whether....

Women love asking the men whether they nutted or enjoyed....

Questions like.... 'Did you finish in me? ' and 'Have you poured in me? '

Then the incredulous plea....

'Please baby don't pour in me'
  Just when he's about or he just did so a few seconds ago...

All in all, sex must be consensual. Let him spread your thighs and sensually penetrate you with your full approval.
Tel:+256752395673
website. http://powerfulspellscaster.com/