Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"James, come on! stop being a snail and let's go!" the girl yelled in top of her throught. A groan echoed from upstairs.

"Jane, just stop being a loud mouth!" James shouted back. He got up from his bed, stretching his arm with a yawn and jolted out from the bed

He put on his white polo with his black pants, and his black shoes and headed out. He made sure not to wake up his lazy cat and ran downstairs. He chase after the living room and snatch his bag with his skateboard and ran off to meet his stubborn sister with an annoyed face. "Well, i'm ready, let's go!" Jane gave one glare before she could manage to ran after for the car. James rolled his eyes and followed her. They hopped on as their father gave them a warm smile.

"All set?" they nodded in return as they drove off. They made it to their school just in time before the school bell rings. The stubborn girl jump off from the car along with his brother as they ran off to their respective classroom. A boy not younger than him gave a slap on his back which he jolted awake from his dreamless slumber. The boy smiled, "guess who is a dream boy!". "*groan* I knew it's you, Jeff!". Jeff slam his fist on his desk. "Your bravery cannot save you, you know!"

As the first bell rang, the teacher stepped into the classroom. A warm smile is drawn as she approach to the teacher's desk. "Good morning, class," the teacher recieved a response.

"Today, is the start of test!" everyone groan as the teacher approach each seats to give the test paper. His sister was half finish, Jeff tried to cheat, as for him, he was already finish. As he approach to his teacher for sumbitting his test paper, he never knew what is looking at him by the window with a widest grin formed.

The school bell finally rang as every students scramble away from their classroom in Lunch breaks. James decided to have lunch in one of the bench. He felt odd around his atmosphere. One of the trees nearby hides a hooded figure. James thought at first if he is hallucinating but he stood wrong. That figured was not created by his imaginations. Chills in his spine as the figure gave the creepiest grin and walked away. He knew something insane would happen so, instead of investigating of that person, he gobbled up his lunch and ran for his next class.

Bell has rung and everyone savagely ran to their seats before their next teacher would come. Even during the discussion of this lesson,which is Science, he remember about the hooded figure stalking him. Maybe I should talk about this situation, he thought as he was recieved by a growling voice.

"James!" he turned his side. The voice comes from his annoyed teacher. James snapped away his through as his eyes focused on the teacher. "Are you listening?"

"Y-yes maam," he could not get the right word. Fortunately, the teacher approach to the board, writing the day's lesson. Still in this situation, he couldn't find the right answer. What if he must be a spy, or a killer for blood? questions run his mind and never hit his head. Maybe, that could lead him to his doom or death, he is having shivering cold down to his spine, goosebumps he felt. He is worried what that thing will do to his sister. Even they fought, he still care for her. She is a stubborn girl so it's rare for him that she will show care to him. Whom is he going to need help.

Jeff? he may be my enemy but he can be a killer machine. He knows good about weaponds

Jane? bingo! one disadvantage: would she help me? Lets find out after class.

Class' bell has rung and it's time for his courageous conversation about this prophecy.

*One night later*

It's dinner time and every memebers of the family gather in table to eat the night's food. James's mother brought up fried chicken, chicken soup, and some desert for later. James appreciate what his mother cooked a delicious food. He still remember one thing: have a meeting to his sister about this situation. As everyone have gobbled up their dish, it's time for him to talk.

He dash upstairs and took a peek on his sister's door before he could barge in. His sister is just reading a book. He barge in which startled the naughty girl. Jane stood up and made an annoyed face as he smiled.

"What?!" "Sis, I need to talk," his sister knew he was serious in his eyes. "I'm listening"

Took one hour of conversation. He told his sister about what happened in class: having weird sensation and a figure's grin. His sister just stared at him like she doesnt care.

"So what? that figure must have been a some sort of a girl who has a crush on you that made her grin!," she spat with a smile on her face and before she could push him out, it's his turn to speak.

"Jane, this is no time for jokes! it's the truth!" he shouted as he pace around his sister's room. This time, they felt chill on their spine as their face focus on the same figure standing in the window with a grin. He had enough, anger boiling. He clench his fist as he charge at the window. He brpught up his fist and it connected to the glass panel, bringing a chip off. The hooded figure smiled as James held his breath in pain. Without notice, the figure made himself inside. It cause James' sister to scream but kept in silence as the figure cuff her mouth.

"Let her go!"

Before James could bring another punch, he felt pain in his head and brought down to a cold floor. The last thing he saw is one hooded figure dragging his  screaming sister and the other dragging him as well.

Everything turned black