𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Začít od začátku

I don't find that surprising but I never would've said that out loud...sober at least.

"yeah as well as a lot of other stuff. anyways...so I had to suck your nipples to finally get you to sleep. oh and gave you a handjob too"

"nigga!" I said punching him on the chest

"ow!" He yelled before starting to laugh and rub his chest

"that's still rape!"

"I'm kidding. about the handjob part. the nipple sucking did happen though"

"get out" I said

"Um where's my thank you? I could've left you at the party throwing your guts up. I didn't have to leave the party early to come deal with you till 7am. let's not forget how hard it was to not do anything while you were literally throwing yourself onto me. If anything I deserve an apology"

"Thank you, and sorry. but right now I'm naked and the only explantation I have is your testimony and sorry if I'm not too trusting of it"

"have you ever given head?" He asked

"what? no! why does that matter?"

"so I couldn't have fucked you or else your ass would hurt. I couldn't have made you give me head or else your jaw would hurt, being that it's your first time and I'm not no little boy. so if you're really going to accuse me of something at least make it a reasonable accusation. it's aight though, I'll leave. This is the thanks I get for taking care of a friend—if we even are that"

He stood up from my bed and started to gather his clothes and walk to the door, not even bothering to put them on.

"and by the way you're the one who asked me to get in bed with you, even though I didn't want to I knew it would probably get you to fall asleep quicker. oh and also I put your phone in your drawer. you were posting snaps about how you wanted to have sex with me and almost called your dad to tell him. don't worry though, I deleted those snaps and ended the call. but yet I'm the bad guy. I'll see you later" He said before opening the door and slamming it shut on his way out

Literally seconds after the door closed it opened again. For a second I thought it was Masai which made me a feel a little better but instead it was Leigh.

"what happened to him?" He asked pointing out the door before closing it

"I may have...overreacted" I said talking to him and myself

"can you pass me my boxers?" I asked "it should be somewhere on the floor I think"

He nodded then looked around the floor before tossing me my Tommy Hilfiger underwear.

"wait...did you guys...?"

"no...I don't know. he says we didn't. I was drunk I don't remember"

"do you believe him?" He asked

"now I do. that's kinda why he's mad actually. I woke up naked next to him, I'd be stupid not to question it at least. but then again I probably would be sore since it would be my first time so he probably didn't—"