Chapter 38

(Let's have something sweet first...)

Can held his aching head with both hands. Groaning as he sit up but fell back down the soft bed when he felt like his head is being pounded by a mallet.
He stayed still while his eyes is focused on the white ceiling that totally looked different from his own room. His looked around and his eyes widened when he realized he is in a foreign room.

He still wearing his uniform, maybe that's the reason why he felt sticky. He closed his eyes when the world started spinning right before his eyes. He tried remembering what made him on this state and the memories of the past night come crashing on his head fueling the headache. How come a night of fun can cause hellish aftermath?

"Hungover?." A voice asked beside the bed.

Can then to looked with so much difficulty and he saw Ae holding a glass of water.

"Here, this will help with the headache." Ae passed a small pill on Can's hand.

Can throw a thankful looked at Ae before taking the medicine and downing all the water.
"Where are we?." He asked Ae with a grimaced when the dull ache shoot his brain.

"At Pete's, are you hungry? Pete is asking if you want to eat yet."

"I want a shower, is it okay if I'll borrow a change of clothes from Pete?." Can asked before getting off the soft and comfortable bed.

"Sure Can, I'll look for something you can borrow..the bathroom is that one..there are extra toothbrush there, shampoo, soap and towels..just help yourself." Pete said while at the door wearing panda apron. If on a regular circumstances, without the banging inside his head.. Can would have been making fun of Ae already about maybe one of his kinks but because he felt dirty and the pain inside his head has not totally subsided yet, Can only uttered one thanks before entering the bathroom.

Tin was worried last night. He is worried that Can is avoiding his calls and texts once again because he haven't received any reply. The agitated Prince was up till midnight until his worry turn into annoyance. He decided to disturb Pete who surprisingly answered after just two rings.

"It's midnight Tin, if you haven't realized that yet." Pete started.

"I can't sleep." Tin sighed. He don't know if he should tell Pete that he saw Can in school earlier.

"And you think by calling me you'll magically fall asleep?." Even without seeing his cousin's annoying face Tin can tell that Pete is rolling his eyes. "What is it really?."

"Can is not answering my calls and texts." After contemplating about it, Tin confessed.
Pete became silent on the other line and Tin wondered if he fell asleep on him.

"He is out with his friends." Pete explained. There's no used on denying that fact, its not like Tin can go and find them.

"What!? But its late!." Tin exclaimed. Can is ignoring his calls and messages because he is out and enjoying with his friends? The Prince felt a pang of disappointment at that. The obnoxious part of his mind is rebelling with the thought that he is less important than Can's friend but he know that he have know right to felt that way.

Pete sighed when Tin became silent after he told him where Can is. "You have to stop doing this, you are just making it hard for both of you."

"If I'll tell you stop seeing Ae what will you feel?." Tin asked Pete. On the Prince's mind he wanted to say that Pete should be the first person to understand because he love Ae.