Mark bit his lip. "I get bwroken sometimes when I'm big anyway. I got a pickle in the eye! Who ELSE does that happen to?"

Amy giggled, hugging him. "You do seem to be having more fun now."

"I am! All fun, all the time!" Mark grinned, hugging her back as best he could with his cast on one arm and bandage on the other.

Downstairs, King yawned and stretched as he woke, then frowned realizing Chase was already awake and staring at the wall. "You okay, bro?" King asked.

Chase couldn't help but smile as he glanced at King. "Hey... you called me bro."

"Yeah." King bit his lip. "Seriously, you okay?"

"I dunno, dude." Chase ran a hand through his hair. "I could really use a drink."

King bit his lip. "You wanna put peanut on your face and run around the yard?"

"What?" Chase laughed, staring at him.

King shrugged. "Everyone thinks it's what I should be doing. I feel like... it would calm them down if I did it."

Chase sighed. "I get you. I've been forcing the dudes and bros for a few days..."

"You have?" King frowned.

"I was worried... if I stopped... I wouldn't be Chase Brody anymore, you know?" Chase glanced at him.

King sighed. "I know." He got up, holding a hand out to Chase. "Let's get some food. Maybe things will feel brighter with a full belly."

Chase nodded, taking his hand and got up. "Sure thing."

As they walked into the kitchen, Dark smirked. "Good news."

"Anti went home?" Chase muttered.

Dark rolled his eyes. "Wilford went home."

Chase stopped, turning to him. "What? When?"

"They landed in about..." Dark opened his phone, checking a text. "3am this morning."

"Why are we still here! Let's get the kids and go!" Chase gasped.

Dark chuckled. "Let them wake up. Will and Jameson will be asleep anyway. They will not be doing much of anything until they recover from their... adventure."

Chase frowned. "What if they leave again?!"

King laughed, shaking his head. "Will's not going anywhere for a few days. Trust us."

Chase sighed, nodding a little as he tried to calm down. "I trust you."

"Well... that hurts Chase." Dark smirked.

Rolling his eyes, Chase glanced around and frowned. "Where IS Anti?"

"I have not seen him yet this morning." Dark shrugged.

"I need to check on Jack!" Chase yelped, darting out of the room.

King glanced at Dark. "Anti wouldn't have... you know... gone after them in the middle of the night, right?"

Dark merely shook his head, though King ground his teeth together nervously. As Chase burst into the room, he found Jack and Robin huddled in the corner crying, and Mark and Amy cuddled up with the dogs on the bed. "What happened?" Chase frowned.

"Dark told me everything!" Jack yelped.

"Yeah!" Robin backed him up, not sure exactly what they were talking about.

Chase sighed, just relieved that Anti hadn't been there. "What's everything?"

Jack sighed. "That you don't like me, and you want us to be big again... and you're just taking care of me cause if I'm not okay, then you're not okay."