4.

Cardi 

Nothing serious went down last night, no sex nothing but intense kissing.  Even though we did get a bit touchy feely with one another, but I stopped because I just know it was't right. I'm still with Offset and there has been a few bumps along the road but we were doing just fine. I had a few court run ins with a few strippers at the club and ended with up some lawsuits. I know it was wrong but I don't play about Offset and he surely doesn't play when it comes to me or at least I feel that way about him. It was something about Nicki that did connect me to her a bit. She would go off on me about stalking her Instagram page but you know it was just to look at her. These times when Offset goes on tour I get nervous. There's always some rumored woman around my man possibly fucking him. I always cried at the thought. Sometimes I feel that Nicki helped me cope with the problems, even though she didn't like me, she was kinda there to listen. I stayed the night over at Nicki's I was even surprised that she didn't throw me out but she wanted me there with her. I woke up with her arms wrapped around me holding me closely to her. I stared at her sleeping face as the sun beamed through the room.

"You want a photo?" Nicki asked alarming Cardi

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were awake" Cardi said

"It's cool" Nicki flipped to her side

" Are you mad at me?" Cardi asked

"When am I not mad at you?" Nicki said back to her

"I have my reasons to be upset at you to" Cardi said

"You have nothing to worry about seriously" Nicki said

"Yep but when you're fans send me and my sister death threats what could I really say" Cardi raised herself up in the bed

"Oh don't slip the script on me, I can't control my fans and you know it, how about you're fans that stalk me?"  Nicki said

"Okay how about we just calm down and relax a bit. It's like seven in the morning relax" Cardi said

"Did you have a goodnight's sleep?" Nicki asked

"It was pretty good" Cardi lightly smiled

"I know it's going to be a busy day for you" Nicki said

"Yeah I have some photo shoots" Cardi said

"Do you want to hang out later or something? I know things between us are a bit shaky and a little confusing but let's talk later over some dinner" Nicki said to her

"Uhh yeah if I have some time later I'll let you know" Cardi got up from the bed and brushed her hair

"I'll see you later" Nicki laid back down 

"Bye" Cardi waved walking out the bedroom door downstairs

I had to go home and get some extra beauty rest for my shoot. Nicki and I still go back and fourth on Twitter and Instagram but in another minute we're kissing. I saw the many videos online of Offset having sex with other woman which made me feel even worthless. The most recent one was him in the strip club with two on his lap. The internet was going crazy and once again I was left feeling lonely and a idiot for staying. I arrived home and stripped to my lingerie getting a bit of sleep before it was time to head out again. After a few hours of sleep, I made my way to the Cosmopolitan Headquarters for me shoot. Usually Offset or my sister Hennessy would be here with me to be a support system but everyone was doing their own thing. I fixed my weave and a makeup artist did my makeup. I changed into my new outfit and took as many photos as I can making sure that it was perfect for the magazine. I kinda thought about Nicki during these pictures. She was caring to me at times even when she does act out. Sometimes it felt like we have more than just a friendship. After my photo shoot I was able to keep a copy of a magazine with me on the cover. I called Nicki and agreed to the dinner with her. I drove over to her house and was greeted to come inside.