Love is a 6-way street

Start from the beginning

"Dammit" Chase said as he immediately grabbed his phone, face-timing everyone. "Pick up..pick up" He said repeatedly. "Where the hell are you guys?" Gert said over the phone. "And, what's that behind you?" Nico asked raising her eyebrow. Chase looked behind him at the snow and ice covered fence behind him, "That's uh...one of the problems" Chase said as he looked down at my unconscious self.

"One of the problems? What happened?" Karolina asked. "Did she-" Molly began to say, "Where's Rachel?" Alex asked, interrupting Molly unintentionally. "She's unconscious and I can't touch her either. She almost froze my fingers off, when I tried to touch her hand to see if she was okay" Chase said worryingly as he knelt down to her. "Try, using your jacket sleeves or something" Nico suggested as she looked at the others and then back at her phone to Chase. "We're coming over to you now, send us your location" Gert said as she left the group chat.

"A-Alex?" I begin to mumble, my flashbacks were back. There was a new one this time, I think? I was in some kind of body of water, I think it was a lake or something and Alex was there laughing and smiling with me for some reason. He started to move closer and closer to me, until finally we were just close..like face to face close. He slowly leaned forward and placed a small, long, kiss on my neck. And then- I screamed, waking myself up from unconsciousness.

"Woah, woah, woah! " Chase said as he set down his phone and rushed over to me. "What the hell? Are you okay?" He asked me, hesitant to come near me, but he did anyway. I nodded slowly as I held my neck subconsciously.

I stood up immediately, looking around at the mess I've made. I covered my mouth with both of my hands, 'what did I do!' I had thought to myself. I looked back at Chase scared, and then at his phone on the ground, with all the others asking "What the hell happened?", I just wanted to leave and not say anything. Chase grabbed his phone and walked to me. "I don't think...I should be around you guys anymore. I -...I have to go" I said as held my arms , looking down at my shoes. I started walking away, by surprise Chase wasn't trying to stop me. As I expected, he was scared of me..they all were.

Suddenly, as I was walking away, Karolina came running in, blocking me from leaving. She ran up to me and just gave me a long warm hug. I lifted up my arms too and hugged her back. Then the others' slow asses came rushing in, finally. I glanced at Alex, he was looking at me with such sympathy..I wanted to cry. I looked away from him and turned to Gert, who was..once again, ranting.

"Oh my God, do we have to like put you in a cage or something or like...-" Nico interrupted her, "Or like somewhere where she won't feel like a caged animal?" Nico said giving a pointed look to Gert.

As all the bickering continued , Alex raised his voice above all of them and said,"How about we all just keep an eye on her for the time being, as I find out what's in this file? And then we can plan everything out from there?" Everyone, but me, said okay. I was still ehh about them all trying to take care of me like a little baby...'Holy shit- is this how Molly feels all the time?!' I thought to myself.

My phone dinged and it was Alex.

Alex:
Are you okay?

Me:
Yep.

Alex:
You're lying. When you lie, you do that cute thing you do. You pucker your lips, place one hand on your cheek and then roll your head left and right.

I looked up from my phone to Alex, with his computer, still trying to break into the file. He glanced up to me and smiled. He started to mock me, by doing the thing I do when I lie or whatever. I rolled my eyes and read over his text, mainly looking at the "cute thing you do", I couldn't help but smile.