Chapter 3

"Choerry-yah, can you stop staring at the new blondies like you're gay??" Yeojim asked.

"What the hell! No!!! It's just that one girl looks familiar," I said while still staring at them. The other girl did look familiar.

It's like I've seen her before but when and where?? "Who? Your past girlfriends??" Haseul, my other friend tease. "Hajima, Haseul-ah. I'm not gay"

"Why are they hanging out by themselves?" I questioned to myself but then got an answer from annoying friend.

"You wanna join?"

"Haseul!! Stop messing around!! They're not gay. So am I,"

Haseul just rolled her eyes. I turned back to my meal and munch some more.

3rd POV

While Choerry was eating, the two new girls stared at her back.

"I think that's her"

"It's her alright"

"We have to get close to her"

"I know but how?"

Kimlip and Jinsoul got excited for awhile. They almost reveal their odd eyes. Kimlip has a red odd eye on her left while Jinsoul also has an odd eye on her left eye that was is blue color.

"Why don't we just observe her first. Let's not make it obvious. She's already suspicious about this," Kimlip added.

"I know that," Jinsoul just give her a nod. Jinsoul just gave a long sigh. Her head still whirring about how she's going to approach Choerry.

"Let her come to you," said a voice.

And both Jinsoul and Kimlip look upwards.