Preface.

NOTE:

Hey there my lovely readers/followers🙋! Thank you so much, you lovely people, for clicking on this book! This is going to be a romance/young adult story that I've been working on recently and I really hope you guys enjoy it.
About my updates, they're gonna be pretty slow because of my busy schedule at school but I'll try my best to at least update one chapter in a week since I have some chapters ready. Also I'm writing this one in an American way, so mind my English if it's not right cause basically it's not my 1st language, and if there is anything that's wrong in the story line or anything such as, feel free to point it out and I'll do my best to make the story looks quite real and I'll try to not make this book full of mistakes😊.

SYNOPSIS:

After 10 years of friendship, Katrina had to leave her 2 best friends just to move with her sister from Chicago to New York City due to some circumstances.
A new city, a new life and a new school, she's gonna fit and get used to everything on her own without meeting her best friends for more than 1 year, and then one call is gonna change literally E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

STATUS:

started: November 4th, 2018.
finished: **** *, ***