Chapter twenty-five: morning

Delilah's POV;

We both woke up around 10. Jess has training and I have to work. But we don't have to be there until 12.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me, then kissed my forehead.

"Yes thankyou, did you?" I replied, cuddling into his side.

"Great, because you're here." He smiled.

I felt myself blushing so I covered my face. He moved my hand and kissed my lips.

"We better get up babe." Jess said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I was just in my lacy bralet, and some grey tracksuit bottoms.

"You are peng babe. I just want you." He moaned as he stood up.

I looked at his perfectly chiselled body as he wandered over to me. He placed his hands on my waist, and pulled me into him. I kissed him softly. He returned my gesture. I then pulled away.

"We need to get on baby." I smirked, then grabbed his hand.

We walked through into his kitchen. Jess let go of my hand and went to the fridge.

"I'm going to cook us something babe, just sit down and chill." Jess told me.

I nodded and sat on one of the barstools at the counter. It was so cute seeing Jess all focused.

—————
@delilahfergie

Since when could you cook @jesselingard ?!?!?

@marcusrashford: exactly. Bro I'm not cooking you nothing no more @jesselingard!
@dele: I'm better🤷🏼‍♀️
@manchesterunited: our golden boy!
@harrykane: when am I coming round!
@hater: you don't deserve him.

—————
I looked at Jesse, who was cooking still. How'd I get so lucky. I smirked to myself. He turned around as I did so.

"What you smiling at baby." He asked me.

"Nothing I'm just happy gorgeous." I replied.

He smiled, then brought the plates filled with food over to the counter. Then sat down next to me. We ate, then I went and started getting ready.

(The lewk)

I walked out of Jesse's room

I walked out of Jesse's room. He looked me up and down.

"Oh my god. You are peng." He exclaimed. I laughed and kissed him lightly.

A/N: when we get 5 votes I'll upload the next chapter. I feel as if the views are going down on this. Are you not enjoying it? Do you want me to introduce more characters? Let me know! Pls leave suggestions.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Plz vote. I didn't know where to take this one sooooo it's kinda bad. I think.

C x