One

"Y/N, the New York institute is ready for you" the leader of the London Institute said as she made her way towards me.

I turn to her and nod, i slide my stele into my pocket and pick up my blade, "I'm ready" i nod slowly and look at the portal.

"Good luck shadowhunter l/n" she said placing her hand on my right shoulder, "thank you" i nod before jumping into the large portal.

I soon arrived at the institute and stumbled forwards slightly, my hair was super messy and i felt dizzy.

"You gotta adjust to them" a tall boy with dark hair said looking at me, i raise an eyebrow in confusion. "The portals, we use them a lot here".

"Ah lovely" i say with a slight eye roll. The boy chuckled and held his hand out. "Alec Lightwood" he said as i shook his hand, "y/n l/n" i nod.
"The famous Y/N L/N from the London Institute?" A girl said with a smile a she stood at alecs side.
"i wouldn't say famous, but i am from the London institute" i giggle.
"You're kidding right? The L/Ns are one of the most famous shadowhunter families!" The girl said still smiling. I giggle again and shrug, "And you are?" i say smiling. "Oh yes, Isabelle Lightwood, call me Izzy" She said as she hugged me, i was slightly confused as no one ever hugged me in the london institute but i hugged back anyway.

Izzy pointed me in the direction of my room and i nodded, making my way towards it, i walked in and walked right into a topless boy.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry" i say spinning around to face the door.
The boy chuckled and said "okay you can look now", i turned and he had his shirt back on, i didn't get a chance to look at him when i ran into him, but i stared at his face, his eyes, two different colours, his blonde hair flipped over to one side, his ever so slightly chapped lips.

"Uh... i'm Jace" he said snapping me out my trance, "Oh yeah uh... Y/N" i say quickly back as i stare at the ground.

"May i ask why you are in my room" he chuckled.
"Izzy, she told me this was my room..." i say awkwardly.
"No your room is next door" he smiled, "oh right... sorry" i giggle slightly.

I headed out the room and caught a glimpse of his smile.

I close his door gently and go into my own room, i flop down on my bed and sigh

"Hello new home" i mumble to myself. I take my stele from my pocket and place it on the table next to me.

I hear Jace and a girl giggling and laughing.
I walk past his door and see him kissing a red headed girl.

"Of course the slightly cute one is taken" i mumble before heading to the main part of the institute.

"So uh... who's the girl" i say to Alec.
"The red head? that's Clary, Jaces girlfriend" Alec smiles slightly.
"Uh- huh" i nod as a begin paying attention to the screens.
"You've met Jace" Alec said leaning on the wall beside me.
"i guess you could call it that" i say still focused.
"what happened" Alec chuckled.
"i walked right into a shirtless Jace" i say looking at him.
"And you like what you saw and now you're a jealous shadowhunter?" alec smirks.
"No alec, no i'm not" i say turning back to the screen.
"whatever you say miss" he says jokingly, i glare at him and begin laughing, then i head back to my room.

All night i can here Jace and "Clary" at it, i groan as i cover my ears, "shut uppppp" i groan, the sounds stop and i sigh of relief.

Hellooo, and welcome to my Shadowhunters book. This is a Jace Wayland (or whatever he goes by now😂😂😂) X reader. Hope you enjoy x