meeting one another prt. 2

KAYANO's POV

After kayano finished her mission,she went back to Japan and told karasuma about her mission. After a while karasuma finally dismiss her. She was walking in the hallway when her stomach begun to growl.

"Im hungry, well better go buy some delicious pudding! " she said to herself, her mouth begun to drool as she thought about pudding.

She went to her car and drove towards the pudding store. She park her car and got out.

She walks towards the pudding store and enters. Then she went towards the counter to place her order. An old woman came.

"Hello how may i- oh its you kayano -chan! So what would have for today?" The old woman ask her.

"I would like some caramel pudding please." I said cheerfuly as always.

"Coming right up! Here's your pudding kayano -chan"

"Thanks oba- san *oba-san means grandma* so how much"

"Oh, its in the house"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! You always helped me around the store, so take it as a thank you."

"Thanks oba -san " i said smiling at the old woman. I take my pudding and bid goodbye to her.

She walks out of the pudding store and was heading towards her car, when she suddenly bump someone.

"Ouch!" I said as she rubs her head. I heard him apologised.
"Ah, im so sorry! I wasnt looking where i was going!" He said apologising to me.

"Ah, oh its okay its my fault i wasnt paying attention to my surroundings" i said smiling at him. I notice the persons face turns red and smoke was coming out of his head and ears.

He help me got up and apologised to me again.

"Oh its nothing, really." I said and then i realize something."my pudding!" I thought I look at the ground and saw my pudding spilled."No!........ My - my pudding is - is gone!!! " i cried as i kneeled in front of my dead pudding.

He was trying to cheer me up, but i just ignore it. But what he said next caught my attention.

"Ah.. Lets go buy another pudding." He said.

"R-really ?! I said standing up, while looking at his eyes.

" y- yeah its my fault that your pudding is spilled so.. Ill treat you." He said to me while smiling.

"O-okay , lets go then!" I grab his hand and drag him back towards the pudding store. I look back at him and saw his face is crimson red. "It must be the heat ir something" i thought and turns my head back facing the pudding store.

A/N- HELLO!!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE GUYS!! I'VE BEEN BUSY!! SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!! AND DONT FORGET TO ASSASSINATE KORO-SENSIE !! SAYONARA MINNA!!