Thor #1

Requested by LashtonLife

*Warning, contains smut* 

You sighed as you reached the front of your mansion that you shared with your brother Tony, you unlocked the door with your key and walked inside. You threw the keys onto the table beside the door. "Hello Melissa" the British accent of J.A.R.V.I.S said. "Hi Jarvis" you huffed as you began to make your way up the staircase "Mr.Stark isn't home, he's on a date with Pepper" he informed you. "Okay Jarvis thank you, you can rest now" you nodded as you jogged up the last few steps. You walked into your master bedroom and straight to the mirror. You huffed looking at yourself. You're clothes were absolutely destroyed in spray paint from the wall you were using as your canvas. Surprisingly there was no paint on your face, just your clothing. You shrugged lightly as you walked over to your stereo, you turned it on playing some light music. You decided since your body was clean to just change instead of having a shower. You opened your wardrobe and picked out shorts and a tank top. It was seven in the evening and you weren't planing on going anywhere. You threw your choice of clothing onto your bed before walking back to your mirror. You pulled your straight dark brown hair from the ponytail you had it in, you ran your fingers through it to make sure it look okay. You slowly slipped off your shoes and socks before working at the button on your jeans.

Thor had been told by Tony to meet him at his house to discuss some business. He knew Tony was not yet home, but Tony told him to look around and hang out until he arrived. Thor placed his hand on the door handle and it was open, he smiled lightly and walked inside, closing the door behind him. He scanned the area he could see quickly "Asgard is still better" he chuckled slightly in his deep voice. Hearing something up stairs, he furrowed his eyebrows. He slowly made he way to the stairs, he began to walk up them, the noise becoming more clear, it was music. He reached the top of the stairs and saw the many doors, one down the end of the hall was slightly open so he made his way there carefully. He relaxed when he saw it was you, about to greet you he saw you remove your jeans. He froze in his place for a moment, you were unknown to his presence. You kicked your pants to the side and pulled off your jacket, letting it drop to the floor. You reached up to undo the knot at the back of your tank top. Thor bit his lip looking at you, you were unlike anything he'd ever seen. He quietly made he way over to you. You noticed him in the mirror and covered yourself "Thor?!" you said confused. He stood behind you and looked at you in the mirror, he smiling looking at you, then turned his attention to your back. He reached up and with one tug undid the knot. 

You swallowed the lump in your throat, you had always had a crush on Thor the moment he saved you from his brother, but you didn't say anything about it because you thought he wouldn't feel the same. He slowly lifted it over your head snapping you out of your daze. Your hands were covering you, even thought you had on your underwear. "Thor..." you whispered lightly. He leaned down and began to trace kisses along your shoulder blade, both his hands resting on your upper arms. After a few soft kisses he pulled back, you waited a moment before turning to face him. He smiled looking at you "Beauty beyond compare" he said cupping your cheek. "I didn't mean to barge in, your brother requested I see him" he explained, his eyes looking into yours. "It's...It's alright" you mumbled. "You have more beauty than all the Midgardians and Asgardians combined" he said, his voice light. You smiled softly looking up at him "Really?" you asked. He nodded as he moved his other hand to run his fingers through the side of her hair "To lie to you is like giving up my hammer, something I could never do" he told you. Thor's words always had an affect on you. You loved the manner in which he spoke, you knew it was because he was from Asgard and they used different context sometimes, but he always good make you smile just by a few words. You seemed to get lost in his eyes, he began to slowly lean in. You couldn't wait and the tension was killing you, you smashed your lips against his as your wrapped your arms around his neck. He grinned against your lips as he kissed back, his arms snaking around your waist.

The kiss quickly intensified, you kissed him harder as you pressed your body up against his. His body frame was much bigger than yours and you had to go on your tiptoes to kiss him. He moved his hands from your waist not breaking the kiss as he quickly began to undress himself until he was in just his boxers. He grabbed your  hips as he lifted you up, you wrapped your legs around him as he beg to trace loving kisses up and down your neck. You arched your neck to the side, loving the feeling of his lips against your bare skin. You walked you over to the bed and carefully placed you in the center. You used your foot to kick the clothes you were going to get changed into off of the bed, not like you were going to need them now. He hovered over you on the bed as his kisses moved from your neck down your chest and to your stomach. You ran your fingers through his hair, he looked up at you looking into your eyes longingly. He moved back up and his lips hovered over yours "I love you Mel" he whispered, you could feel his warm breath, sending a shiver up your spine. "I love you more" you grinned. He smirked at you as he kissed your lips again, this time you kissed slowly and sensually. He licked your bottom lip seeking entrance, to which you decided to have some fun. You denied him entrance as a smirk appeared on your lips "Please" he grinned against your lips, a chuckle escaping. You ran your hands up and down his back as you moved your lips to his collar bone leaving a love bite directly on the bone. He placed one finger under your chin to make you look at him "Mel" he said biting his lip. You smirked and leaned up kissing his tenderly as you held onto his shoulders. Once again he seeked entrance and once agains you denied. He groaned lowly and seductively which caused you to moan. He took the opportunity to gain the entrance he wanted. You explored each others mouths, he moved one of his hands up and down your side. The combination of his kiss and his soft, sweet touch made a light moan escape your lips again.

He pulled away as he rested his forehead on yours"Yes" you muttered, opening your eyes to look at him, you smiled happily up at him. He sat up on his knees as he slid off your underwear, tossing them aside before doing the same with his boxers. He hovered over you again and gave you a quick peck on the lips. He placed his manhood at your entrance and you gave him a reassuring nod. He slowly slid into you, causing you to grip his shoulders harder. He crashed his lips onto yours once again as he began to move his hips. You kissed him sweetly as you moved your hands to roam his chest, feeling his muscles. You moaned as he moved his hips as a slow, gentle pace. He grabbed your hands and placed them either side of you head as you entwined your fingers with his. You bit his bottom lip lightly as you arched your back with one of his thrusts. You couldn't believe you were doing this. But it felt right....You weren't having sex, you were making love. You both loved each other, you said it. You never thought your friendship could escalated so quickly, but this was definitely the best way for it to happen. This was exactly how you imagined. He was gently, caring and his kisses were amazing. Every moment made you need him more, every little thing he whispered in your ear made you want him more and every smile he gave you, made you love him more.