"That's hurt jisungiee~~" jaemin whined and pouting in process. "Then stop talking about sucking blood or I will suck your blood until you die" jisung said and walk faster, leaving the rest behind him.

"I guess i have to make up for that. Can you guys help me?" Stopping his track, jaemin turn to look at his friends. "What is it?" Renjun ask.

"Come to his house tomorrow, give us privacy please?" Jaemin said grinning. The other can only smirk. "You horny bastard, just make sure use protection. I dont want to hear you are pregnant after a month" mark said and chuckles.

"That would be cool too" jaemin said and quickly run to jisung's place. "Jaemin really need to calm down his hormones" jeno said and shake his head.

Jisung now at his house. He decide to shower as soon as he arrived and now here he is, showering while thinking how do he ask his dad to live here. In the muggle world.

Meanwhile jaemin is already inside the younger house. He went to the younger room and sit on his bed. "What a soft bed~" he said and lay down. "My god~ smells like jisung~" he buried his face on the pillow and giggles. (This would be me)

On the meantime, jisung was already done showering. He went out from the bathroom only to see a figure on his bed, from the hair color, he knew who is it. "Jaemin hyung?" He said and went to his closet.

Jaemin sit up to look at the younger. Bless his eyes because jisung only have towel around his waist while he was searching his clothes to wear. "J-jisung.." his face was red but he dont wanna hide it. "Yes?" He replied, still not facing the older.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, he get up from the bed and went to hug the younger from behind. He wrap his arms securely on the younger tiny waist. His chest pressed against the younger wet bare back. He doesnt care if his shirt get wet.

"W-what are you doing hyung?" Jisung startled. The hug was so sudden and he can feel his cheeks heated up. "I just want to hug my boyfriend~" jaemin said and he rest his chin on jisung's shoulder.

"I want to wear my clothes hyung~" jisung close his closet door. "You already look good like this" jaemin whispered in the younger ear. "Are you getting your revenge hyung?" Jisung can't lie, the older deep voice sound so seductive and he can feel his body start to feel hot.

Jaemin pull jisung to the bed. "I want you to suck me jisung, i honestly can't wait to be yours" jaemin said as he sit down on the bed. Jisung stood infront  of him, speechless.

"I dont want to hurt you hyung." He sit beside jaemin. "I'm ready jisung. I can handle the pain." Jaemin smiles at him. But his smiles faded as he saw the younger face.

The younger doesn't even smiles. In fact, he is smirking. His fangs can be seen and his eyes..his eyes were dark red this time. "J-jisung?" Now jaemin know why jisung said he dont want to hurt him.

Jisung's fangs this time look lot more sharper. "You ready hyung?" He went behind jaemin, his hands were taking off the older shirt and throw it on the floor. Jaemin nod his head timidly. The cold air suddenly feel hot and suffocating.

Jisung kiss his shoulder blade and went up to his neck. "Your sweet spot is the best place to suck your blood hyung.." (why im doing this..im innocent omg) he whispered in jaemin's ear, and kiss the back of his ear.

Jaemin tried to hold his moan because damn that boy surely know where is his sweet spot. "Let me hear those beautiful sound hyung..~"  jisung chuckled as he continue to kiss at the same place.

"J-jisung stop.." jaemin lightly whimpered. Jisung wrap his arms around jaemin's torso and pull him closer to his chest. "Should i really stop hyung?"  He chuckled.

Jaemin bite his lips and shake his head as a no. "Then, why should i stop?" He went back to kiss jaemin sweet spot. Jaemin moaned lowly. Jisung smirk, "I'm sure you want to finish this already" he said, licking at the spot.

"P-please.." jaemin's eyes widen as he felt sharp things going in his neck. "A-ah jisung its hurt..!" He gripped jisung's wrist and gritted his teeth. Jisung continue to stuck in his fangs and now it's fully on jaemin's neck.

He begun to suck his blood. Jaemin on the other hand can handle the pain but he felt something weird.. After a while, jisung pull out his fangs, the marks on jaemin's neck are covered with blue blood.

"Sweet" he said before licking the blood on the older skin. "A-am i?" He still gripping the younger wrist. "Yeah..it's done now..we just have to wait for my father" jisung said and get off from the bed so he can wear his clothes.

"Jisung-ah.." jisung look at jaemin, his eyes still dark red. But his eyes widen when he notice what the older doing. "N-no hyung..I can't control my self.." he said backing off from the older who now only have boxer on.

"Please..? I know you want..your eyes..filled with lust.." he said. 'Shit..is it dark red'  jisung thought and his back now on the wall. He's trapped. "You can't lie okay? Even your body say the truth.." jaemin glanced down.

Jisung quickly covered his crotch area. "That's so rude to look at someone..thing" he said face heated as he look away from the older. "Come on, i know you want.."

Jaemin went back to bed, searching something from his pocket. He pulled out the packet and throw it to jisung who barely can catch it. "Protection" jaemin said and grins.

Now jisung is smirking, "alright" and he walked to the bed.

—tbc.

Im sinning. Forgive me if there's any mistake. I mean the whole chapter is unacceptable. :')