Chapter 2

Hoseok yawns, reaching the door to their house. He ended up staying after school to help the Robotics team.

Opening the door, Hoseok realized that neither of his boyfriends were on the couch, which meant they were in the bedroom.

Smiling to hide the twing of jealousy and sadness that wrapped around his heart, Hoseok quietly opens the door, gasping at the sight that he saw.

Both of Jimin and Yoongi were on the bed-naked- eyes of lust staring straight at him.

"Look who's back, hyung," Jimin purrs out, crawling toward Hoseok before pulling him to bed by his collar.

Blushing, Hoseok realized he was face-to-ass to his hyung's hole.

Looking up, he sees his two boyfriends- his two beautiful, perfect boyfriends- sloppily kissing.

Once again, Hoseok was struck with a stronger twinge of jealousy but gulped down the demon.

It was okay- he had his own two moons who he could stare at forever.

Repeating these words to himself, Hoseok pulls back, content with only watching until his turn came up.

He watched as Jimin place their hyung's cock in his mouth, drawing a long whine from Yoongi. He also watched as Jimin's finger enter Yoongi's fluttering hole and he also heard the word that flew through his mouth.

"Jiminie, Jiminie," Yoongi says in an mantra, his toes curling up and his eyes rolling back.

Again, the demon tore at Hoseok's heart, making his head spin quickly.

They forgot about you again, it whispers.

But it's okay, he tells it, they won't do this again. They'll remeber that I'm here.

This is just to get me really horny. Jiminie likes to do that sometimes.

But both could tell neither he nor the demon believed the lie but it was left alone, hanging in his thoughts.

"Come here, hyung." Looking up, Hoseok sees Jimin raises an outstretched arm towards him, smirking slightly.

Taking the hand, Hoseok was slightly propelled into Yoongi, who let out a small puff of pain and amusment.

"Your turn, hyung."

See, he tells the demon, they care. But his demon doesn't answer; instead it watches and listens to his hyung only moan out Jimin's name.

"Jimin, Jimin," Yoongi cries out as of Jimin was the one fucking him this well and not Hoseok.

His hyung cries out Jimin's name as if it wasn't Hoseok that was balls deep into him and preparing to cum.

Not wanting to listen to this anymore, Hoseok pulls out, his cock still hard and weeping, but none of that matters now.

Hoseok falsely smiled, reassuring his boyfriends' worried faces.

"It okay, I'm okay. I just want to-"

Hoseok leaves the room without any explanation, feeling tears well up in his eyes.