"I wish I knew." Dark admitted quietly. "Have you noticed any of your lot that are still at home... acting strange?"

Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Zhere... have been a few zings. Vhy?"

"I believe Mark and Jack's child status... is beginning to have an effect on us." Dark explained.

"Ve do have ozher problems. People are suspicious of Jack and Robin's disappearance. The fans obviously, but ozhers too. Ve may have ze police on our hands very shortly." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Darkiplier smirked, sending a shiver down Chase's spine. "Oh, doctor... I know you are no stranger to police. How many bodies are hidden under your floor boards?"

"Zat is not ze point." Dr. Schneeplestein growled.

"Of course it is. I know how to deal with police and so do you." Dark looked from Chase to King, who was still only half awake. "Let Anti and I figure out what to do with the channels, and social media. If police come snooping around... make someone Jack. Get them to tell the police that Robin went to visit a secret girlfriend before he goes home. Something, I do not care. Lie. You are good at it."

The doctor sighed. "I AM good at zat."

"Keep an eye out for the decline of anyone you still have there. Let us know if it gets bad. I am more concerned with that." Dark directed, handing the phone back to Chase.

"Schneep?" Chase asked hesitantly.

"Ah, Chase." Responded a much calmer and more level headed doctor. "How is ze young Jack?"

Chase let out a sigh of relief. "Uh, he's alright. His asthma acted up, but Dr. Iplier gave us an inhaler. We're doing our best, you know, bro?"

"How many times have I asked you not to call me zat?" Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Anyvey, I have zings to get sorted now. Hopefully you vill find zem soon. I vill let you know if I see any major changes in anyone here. Chase? Do not let us down."

"Uh, yeah, th-" Chase started, but Dr. Scheneeplstein hung up the phone. Dark smirked and simply turned, heading into the kitchen.

King yawned, then sleepily smiled at Chase. "I think you're doing a great job. At least Jack isn't broken."

Chase chuckled, nodding as he tucked his phone away. "Thanks bro. It's honestly not your fault that Mark is a tiny psychopath that jumped off the kitchen counter."

Anti wandered through the room, flickering in and out of existence. He ignored Chase and King, going straight into the kitchen and sat down across from Darkiplier. "Hey."

"Good morning." Dark nodded, eyes wandering to the coffee machine, then back to Anti. "Dream come true for you today..."

Anti suddenly smirked. "Who died?"

Dark chuckled. "A different dream." He pulled out his cell phone and laid it on the table, open to twitter, showing off panicked messages @Jack_Septic_Eye.

"The puppets are scared." Anti shrugged. "I mean... it's nice... I wouldn't call it a drea-"

"We have to keep them in line. We are going to have to upload." Dark explained, pulling his cell phone back.

Anti smirked. "You and I? On the same day?" He giggled, glitches rippling through his body. "Ohhh... this is going to be fun!"

Dark nodded his head, standing as the coffee machine sounded. "I told you that you would enjoy it."

"Can we pretend Mark and Jack are dead?!" Anti gasped, the glitching becoming more intense as his voice pitched.

"We can... hint at it." Dark smirked.