"Hey wait!" I said him and ran back to security guard.

"You never salute me!" I asked the guard. Who looked at my question as if I am crazy or not. I heard someone or Advith chuckle. The guard gave look to Advith to help him.

"Have you ever saluted him?" Advith asked me and I glared at him.

"I am sorry for not saluting you until now! From now let's salute each other?" I asked the guard as I saluted him. The guard looked at me calculatively as Advith laughEd out, earning a glare from me, he changed it into chuckle.

"No, this looks like copycat! Let's do cooker whistle to each other?" I said and about to cooker whistle.

"Mam! I like your warm greeting that you usually give me, every day with good morning!"  The guard said me and I nodded at him.

"But, that doesn't look unique as you two have. Don't you think it could be cool to have uniqueness?" I asked and he seems to be little warily.

"How about I greet you in Indian style as I bow with hands clasped together?" I asked he nodded after thinking a while looking at Advith, how seem to nod a little that it wouldn't even hurt the air.

"Malai vanakkam!" I said good evening and bowed a little with my hands clasped together and I saw the guard do it back, I smiled in satisfaction. Advith laughing out loud as the guard did.

"Anna, not like that..." I started as he bowed too stiff.

"Come on, Sarah! Enough of ragging him." Advith said as I was about to teach him to keep his body loose. The guard smiled and saluted Cooley at Advith as if he helped him a lot.

As we went inside I saw too many people working still, many were about to leave though. Still I haven't thought to see one fourth of the population here in the office at six forty eight. As people see Advith, they greeted him and not to mention the surprised, shocked and confused look we got as we entered the cafeteria together.

"So, what do you want?" Advith asked as we stood in the line to order. I never knew cafeteria would be this busy? It would be at more than this lunch time but that's explainable I guess. But in untimely times, I haven't seen people standing in queue to order.

"Huh?" I asked not able to understand.

" I bought a plate of chicken lollipop, a bowl of chicken chetinaud, and two pieces of butter naan. What else can we buy?" He asked as he looked at the menu board.

People before in the line asked him to go front. He smiled and said he anyway need time to select. So, asked them to not mind him.

"I guess chappti!" I said as I heard one person order it. He nodded at me, smiling a little.

"No chappti! Let me have chicken burger!" I said and he nodded at me.

"No! I guess, dosa could do!" I said as I watched the slides of dishes in the tv. He looked at me quizzically and nodded at me, sighing we are next in line.

"One plate dosa!" Advith said.

"What type of dosa sir?" The waiter asked and Advith looked at me.

"There is masala dosa, onion dosa, rava dosa, onion rava dosa, ghee dosa, paper roast, ghee roast, set dosa, plain dosa, podi dosa!" The biller put forth his question, making me even confused.