That thing is not mine😎

Millie POV:

"Millie that thing is not mine" Finn said on the urge of Tears I didn't know what to do."well didn't have sex with anyone else" I say to him "fine what do you want me do be this prefect teen dad but that is not happening because i'm 17" he said  screaming at me " you know what i'm 16 i want life but no god has to find a way to fuck it up i don't want a kid with a bitch a coward everything and above and I'm sorry to tell you this but it's not my fault that you didn't use protection" I scream back at him.

He just looks at me " just keep me updated ok" Finn said" why should I tell you about what I'm going to be taking care of all by myslef "I say to him " because Annie I don't want to be a deadbeat dad just like mine if I have a kid out there I'm going to be there for him or her I'm not saying that I need to be the best dad ever but I want to be there for my kid and you can't take that away from me"he said "i'm not taking that away from you all i am saying is that if you keep being a ass hat you will not be apart of your kids life" i say and run home and when i get there i just sleep.

The next day

I woke up and it was time for my doctor appointment James had agreed to go with me so now I just have to find something to put on this is what i put on ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I walk outside and James is there I get in "you know you look good just to go to the doctor" said James " I always slay" I said then we drive all across town to get to the doctor it was full of us talking about makeup and then carpool karaoke

I get to the doctor's office I walk into there the lady sitting in the front  looks at me crazy like why is a teenage girl in here"appointment for Millie Apa" I say " oh yeah third door on the left with dr. Gill" she said with a fake smile I just smile back and me and James start walking"ok she was sister fake" said James I just laugh I walk in there's a seat waiting for me and those little sonogram things.

I set down on the seat and James started playing around things" James put that down we are going to get kicked out" i said then the doctor came in she was so beautiful she had long blond hair and freckles across her face and blue eyes she she sat down next to me and gave me a smile "ok lets get into this" she said.

"Ok" I told her " so when I'm going to put on your stomach a little cold okay" she said and she was right it was so cold then she put the little thingy on my stomach "than she looked at the screen and her eyes went wide "what is it?" I asked her "your having twins" she said " what does that mean" i said "that is so rare" she said "look" she said to look at the sonogram I look over and it looks like this⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I start to cry I just realized this is real "um I was just wondering who is the dad and is he part of your life" she said " I know him but I just don't feel comfortable with him here maybe he'll come to one I don't know yet" I said "ok thats fine um do you want the dvd and the picture" she said "ya" i told her my mom would kill me if I didn't get it and I'm pretty sure Finn would want it 2 right.

She walked out and went to another room to get the DVD and the picture thing she gave me four copies of the DVD and 10 pictures I thanked her.

Then me and James started walking to the car we got in and had a little chat "oh my god your having twins" he said "ya" i said but I'm still 16 so that's great.

By now it's the end..