A Mindless Behavior Sex Imagine

chapter 1

Me and Princeton have been best friends for as long as I could remember. We would everything together shop, dance, and more but now it was time to add another thing to the list of things we do together and that was sleep together. Ever since the day we met I've been thinking of taking him down and I knew that tonight was the night.

   Princeton calls joy.

   phone conversation;

   Princeton : Hey babe so I was wondering if u wanted to come over. My parents left and I could use some company.

   Me: yeah I'll come over just let me take a shower and do my hair.

   Princeton : Alright I'll be waiting.

Joys so excited she races up the stairs get in the shower and washes her body. After washing up in the shower joy does her hair. Rushing out of the house joy forgets her car keys so she runs back in grabs the keys and drive to Prince house.

                                            ( Princeton  house )

Princeton : Hey baby

Me : Hello so what u wanna do

Princeton : I think I have something in mind

Me : oh really and what might that be

Princeton : let me show u

Without hesitation Princeton grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. He pushes me down not to roughly and he jumps on top of me. He softly kisses me , he then raises up my shirt over my head and kisses my stomach. I give a little moan turning him on. Princeton then rips off my blouse looking at my breast and now very gentle he UN buckles my bra and through it across the room.

   Me : take me baby take me , I want u to fuck me so hard.

with that being said Prince takes off all my clothes very roughly just how I like it. then he pulls down his pants and his boxers and shoves inside of me.

   Joy : uuuggghh hhhh deeper deeper faster faster uuuggghhhhhh  Oh daddy yes oh fuck me harder mmmmhmmhm baby fuck me. " I moan".

   princeton : oh u like that huh. then he starts speeding up and going deeper making me scream.

   Joy : oh daddy I'm gonna cuuughhhhh " cums"

princeton pulls out and slides down to my pu$$y licking and slurping up all the cum then it's get really good he sticks his tongue in me making me moan really loud  it felt so good I just didn't know how to react I really  loud I dug my nails in the wall making it screech. when h was done we took our showers and went to sleep.