"Where is my ID?" Chapter 2

Hey Guys, I hope you like this chapter. If you are enjoying vote and comment.

"Sup bitch"

He tilts his head in confusion, I shrug my shoulders and start walking towards my house. For a couple seconds I heard nothing but then I heard the footsteps start again. I kinda figured that he would keep following til I got to my house. So I changed my route and started towards the park.

If I had friends I would go to there house so he would think I lived there but since I don't have friends I cant go to anyone's house.

Its not that I don't want friends, I would do anything to have a real friend that actually gets me. But they don't i'm either to crazy to them or not social enough to there liking. Nobody fully gets me. If I cant get a friend how will I ever get a boyfriend.

I am going to stay single forever, Ughhhh. Anyway, no need to be sad I have ice cream.

I have been walking around the park seeing a place where I can sit and stay for a while till he leaves. I finally found a really pretty tree to sit under. I walk to the tree and sit under it, I pull out the ice cream and start eating it.

I probably look like a freak sitting under a tree eating ice cream with her fingers. I didn't have a spoon what am I supposed to do. I sit under the tree for about 10 minutes when I finally hear footsteps walking away. He kinda sounds like an elephant.

I turn around and see him walking away.

"You sound like and elephant walking."

I see him tense at what I just said but he plays it cool and continues walking away. I get up from under the tree and start walking back to my house. About 15 minuets later of walking I finally reach my house.

I walk up the steps and open my front door. I heard a ruckus in the kitchen, then saw my mom run out of it and capture me in a very VERY tight bear hug. I tap her shoulder when I say

"Ca-nt b-rea-th"

She immediately let go and grabbed my face looking at it. When she found nothing she let go and gave me the most nastiest glare my mom could manage. I immediately looked away from her glare.

"Where have you been, young lady you have been gone for one hour. It takes 15 to get to the store and back."

There is no need to lie to my mom but she would never let me out of the house for the real reason. We live in the dangerous part of town, I have been robbed about 6 times and stabbed 3. My mom doesn't know though she would put me in a plastic bubble for my whole entire life if she knew I got stabbed.

"One, I was walking pretty slow and two, I saw this really cute dog on the way there and so I got it some food." I say looking her straight in the eye

I am a really good liar and can look somebody in the eye and tell them multiple lies at once. I never lie to my mom though I thinks it unnecessary to do so. She deserves to know the truth, but sometimes I don't think she can handle the truth about my life.

"Ok baby, but text me next time you are going to be a little late."

"K mom."

After that I walked back upstairs and changed into a elephant crop top and elephant covered shorts.

Its very comfortable. I slipped into bed and grabbed my phone, It feels kinda lighter than usual so I look around it. Everything is the same as I left it except my ID is gone. I quickly get up and check my clothes to see if it fell out.

I looked constantly for about 2 minuets around my room, and I still couldn't find it. When I am too lazy too continue looking I flopped on my bed. After about 5 minuets I fell asleep with one thought in my mind.

Where could I leave my ID

Hi guys, I hoped you liked it. Sorry its short :( I had a lot to do today. (and by a lot to do i mean laying in bed till 2 o'clock debating about life) Anyways, if you liked this chapter vote and comments on it, it would mean a lot. This is unedited so sorry for any mistakes that I made. Tootles Poodles! --------Samantha K.