"Not really." Liam glanced at Alec making sure he wasn't the only one not understanding a word that came out of the boy's mouth.

"What were we supposed to get from that?" Alec asked genuinely curious about what Stiles was trying to say.

"Good. That's good."

"I don't understand either." Scott piped up from beside Stiles causing Alec to snicker.

"Maybe you should tell them."Stiles looked to Scott to continue what he tried to do.

"Tell us what?" Liam asked.

"Oh my god, can someone just get on with it. I have somewhere to be you know." Alec was getting tired of this and he needed to get home to check up on Lilian, hopefully before she went to bed.

"Alec, Liam what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you. Shouldn't have said that." Scott looked at Stiles like he was an idiot and Alec was glad he wasn't the only one seeing it.

"Do you ever think before you speak or are you just really that stupid so it seems ok?" Alec sassed. Stiles looked taken aback by the sass.

"What Uh-uh-oh."

"Oh-oh." Alec turned and saw that Liam had started crying. Alec didn't blame him. He probably didn't go through these kinds of things all the time or ever really.

"Is he crying? Liam, it's okay." Scott asked trying to get Liam to stop crying.

"Your friend literally just said we might die no wonder he's crying, dumbass." Alec was beginning to get worried about these two. In his experience, the people you should fear the most are the capable idiots because they will do anything and these guys seem to fit that bill pretty well.

"You're not going to die," Scott assured him.

"Probably not."

"Holy shit you're a lost cause." Alec was getting really annoyed. Stiles just didn't know how to shut up or when.

"Oh my god help me untie them. Are you two okay? We're sorry about that." Alec rolled his eyes. Maybe these two aren't so capable after all. They sure are idiots though.

"Yeah. Sorry." When Liam was out he turned, pretending to still cry, and grabbed onto his chair hitting Scott over the head with it. Stiles went down when Scott fell on top of him. Liam sprinted down the stairs only looking back to make sure Alec was ok. When Alec saw him looking he sent him a wink and a smirk, so Liam kept running.

"He made such a mess, didn't he? I prefer a cleaner and more painful method." Stiles stood up and took a step towards Alec asking him what he and Liam were doing but Alec wasn't listening. Alec smashed his fist into Stiles' face causing him to fall once again this time clutching his face. Now it was Alec's turn to run.

"Get him!" Alec heard the two boys upstairs yell but by the time they were at the top of the stairs he was already out of the house and out of the neighborhood.

---------

Alec ran all the way home hoping everyone there was asleep because he didn't know how he was going to explain the blood all over him. He made it all the way to his bedroom before he was caught. Lilian was sitting in his room waiting for him and when he opened the door she jumped up looking like she was going to yell at him until she saw his appearance.

"Oh my god. Alec, what happened? Where were you? Are you ok? Whose blood is this?" Lilian asked question after question while grabbing the first aid kit they kept in the bathroom. She started cleaning him up and treating his wounds but didn't say anything more. Just waited for him to say something because she knew if she pushed he would close up even more.

Incoming• Stiles Stilinski जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें