13 reasons why

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT IS LIKE A 13 REASONS WHY VERSION SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TV SHOW DON'T READ THIS ONE SHOT THANK YOU.

Spencer's POV

Hello. I'm Spencer, Spencer Hastings, and I'm here to tell you the story of my life, the reason of why I ended it.

Everything started at Rosewood High, 13th July 2018, the day I would end my life thanks to the "king" Noel Khan and Jenna Marshall, aka Toby Cavanaugh's step sister. My life was miserable, it sucked, my 4 best friends, now ex-best friends, couldn't do everything to keep me safe, they just moved on as I told them before killing myself, and the love of my life, Toby Cavanaugh, had married a woman called Yvonne Phillips a week ago before I died. There are 13 reasons why I died. Through my life I recored 13 cassettes, each cassette had a reason of why I died, if you're in one of them, it's because you're a reason why I died..

It all started like this...

WARNING: YOU'RE ABOUT TO ENTER INTO A FLASHBACK. BASICALLY ALL THE DIALOGUES THAT COME UP NOW ARE ALL FLASHBACKS.

Hanna's POV

"Spencer! Stop! Don't do it!" I said begging and crying.

"Please don't do it! I can't loose you! You're one of us! If you do it, I do it with you! Because that's what friends are for!" I kept begging and crying harder.I was about to loose my best friend and I was scared, Spencer has been through a lot since high school started, she has always been bullied for being skinny and being like she was.

"Hanna you don't get it! Everyone hates me! They talk shit about me and I can't handle this anymore! Ending my life is gonna make everyone's life much better! You guys don't even need me! I'm not. the smartest anymore, I've lost myself and I'm nothing.."

"Don't say that Spencer! Everyone loves you! You have us, your family and Toby! Please don't do something you will regret in the future..trust me..I know how it feels..I've been there but I went through it with the help of you, my family and Caleb..." I said stretching my hands out for Spencer as my smile fades.

Spencer sighs and looks down. "I guess you're right..I won't do it for now..at least not today..Can I get a hug..?" Spencer said pouting and crying.

"Of course..I'm here for you always okay..?" I said as I hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and holding her softly in my arms. Trying to comfort her a started singing a song her mom used to sing to her and Melissa when they were little toddlers.

"I love that song.." Spencer said as she smiled a little.

"I know you love that song, that's why I decided to sing it" I said smiling and wiping her tears away. "I promise you everything will get better.."

"I hope so.." Spencer said looking down at her wrists.

Some hours later

Spencer's POV

On March 16th, 2017 I recorded the first cassette inside my room. That first cassette was about how this guy, Noel Khan, a 19 years old brunette, tall man, sneaked inside my room and saw Toby and I having sex.
The moment I saw him, he was holding a camera. He was recording us, and this video wasn't only for him, if Noel was doing this I knew he was working for someone else, and this someone would be Jenna Marshall. Toby's step-sister. The girl that Alison and the rest of us, made her blind one night by burning her house with fireworks.
I started shaking and freaking out. I looked at Toby and told him to stop as tears started running down my cheeks.

"Please let's stop. Someone's watching us..and I have a bad feeling about this.." I said looking at Toby pouting and crying silently.