Part 7

A/N: My wifi has been an asshole to me so I apologize for not uploading this sooner.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Clementine POV

Violet eyes were filled with tears. I didn't know what to do because I felt like crying too. I sat by her and we sobbed together for what felt like forever.

"Violet..I wanna be with you...I don't know how it works I just know I want this." I say to her.

She finally stop sobbing and looks at me. She puts her hand on mine and she leans in and kisses me..her soft lips on mine.

She pulls away and smiles at me.

"Clem you're way un experienced than I thought." She says laughing.

"My parents didn't really tell me anything. I barely have any friends on top of that." I say quietly.

"You'll be okay I'll take care of you." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"I also wanna be with you.." She says smiling.

She gets on top of me and starts to kiss me.

She always makes me comfortable and safe. With everything going on I think we both need that.

I flipped her over and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her more.

She made sounds of sensation and I continued pulling closer.

[Pfft I'm so sorry but we need some good stuff so here. Just warning you I get into detail not too much tho 😉.]

I slowly pulled Violet's top off kissing her more gently.

She smirked at me and started talking my top off.

We look at each other's body and we laughed.

I got on top of her and she started planting small kisses around her bra..she laughed, I guess it tickled.

"Your laugh is so cute." I say while licking her stomach.

She squealed and I smiled. She really is cute.

I took her bra off smirking at her.

"What if I get to loud and someone hears?" She said looking at me.

"If they do they won't regret it." I said winking at her.

I pulled her bra off, and started licking her 😏.

She moaned in pleasure as I started sucking on her 😏.

Her small figure was easy to pleasure knowing she was so soft. Hearing her soft moans made me happy too.

[You knows what happens she does the same to Clem and they go Lesbian crazy cray.]

"I didn't know you had it in you Clem." Violet says breathing heavily.

"I love you Violet why not love you even more?" I say winking at her.

"You're not wrong." As she gets on me and wraps her leg around my waist.

I lean in and kiss her more. I get up and push her against the wall.

We keep doing this until we hear to knob turn...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It was Louis.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" He says in shock.

"Oh um..." I say..uh yeah.

"Damn um you guys went in I'll go now" He slowly backs out of the room and shuts the door.

I put Violet down and we get dressed into clean clothes and we lay next to each other laughing and worried about what Louis had just seen.

"His reaction was priceless" Violet says to me.

"I know right. I told you who ever witnessed what we did they would be surprised not disgusted." I said smirking at Violet.

"You are something else Clem." She says laughing.

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" I questioned.

"Nah you're different in a good way..that I love" She says smiling at me.

"Yeah I guess." I say.

"Goodnight Clem." Vi says.

"Night Vi" I say wrapping my arms around her.

A/N: I can upload chapters just not as much words as I used to so next part will be out when I can.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

665 words used.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂