Kentrell and the gang were on the stage smoking and drinking to the music, they had to be on the stage for abit since it was a walk thru too. They told us to come up there with them but im not tryna' stand up for long my feet hurting. "Kay, dont kentrell look so good tonight" i said leaning back into the vip couch btiing down on the rim of the plastic cup as i watched kentrell, he was bopping his head to the music watching the crowd that was infront of him. Kay looked at me smriking shaking her head "so you do like him, you just aint never admit it" I looked at her smirking hard "Just a little, he is sooooooo fine" i licked my lips thinking about the things i'd do to him if we ever did fuck.

"you is hell Lana, better make yo move sooner or later" she told me getting up "im going to shake this booty bitch you coming with me?" she asked fixing her dress, i shook my head. "No way, ian embarrassing myself tonight" i said laughing taking another sip from my drink. "Whatever" she said walking off out of the VIP section and disappearing into the crowd. I finished off the rest of my drink, feeling it hit me abit. i was a light weight honestly i couldn't handle my drink like i'd want to. I took another drink from the tray on the table, downing it immediately all of a sudden i was in the mood to drink and just enjoy myself.

After 3 more drinks, I got up from the VIP section going into the crowd dancing to the music. I started to throw my ass back to the beat placing my hands on my knees, someone came up behind me pushing themselves up against me i didn't know who it was and i didn't look back either just kept bouncing my ass. I felt them snake their arms around my waist grinding up on me harder. "Ay say slime, bitch!" i heard a familiar voice shout i turned around seeing the man that was grinding up on me, i did not know this man and he was still holding my waist i turned my head to the shouting and it was kentrell with three. He had this death stare on his face, eyeing down the man that was grinding on me. "Get the fuck up offa her fo i punch you in yo shit, bitch ass nigga" Yb said his accent was strong as fuck and you could hear anger in his voice, i immediately pushed myself off of the guy and he just started laughing before walking away. He didn't want no smoke.

"ay YB you needa go back to the hotel mane" Three said sounding annoyed, grabbing his arm holding him up. I guess kentrell was tipsy because three wouldn't be acting like that otherwise he pushed three of him walking over to me. "What is your problem" i smirked, biting down on my lip. He sure did look sexy as fuck when he was mad "Why you dancing on these niggas bruh you really startin' to piss me off" he said coming close to my face, i could smell the liquor on his breath. Some people were watching us but others wasn't paying us any attention. "Kentrell, im not doing this here... lets go back to the hotel" i said lowly leaning closer to him also. He looked around seeing we were being watched and nodded, i grabbed his hand and three followed us.

we got outside and the cool breeze hit my skin, it wasn't cold so i wasn't tripping. "Im bouta' go back inside charlie waiting in the van for yall" three said coming over to me, whispering "Get him back safe Lana he reckless when he drink and smoke" i nodded going over to kentrell as three went back into the party.

"Shit you fine as fuck mane, i want chu" kentrell mumbled in my ear as we walked towards the van, i started to laugh shaking my head. "Uh uh" i told him helping him in the car. "We ready to go back to the hotel charlie" i said fixing myself beside kentrell. "aight bet" charlie said driving off immediately. Kentrell started kissing on my neck, i knew this boy was horny and he was making me horny by doing that shit. "You need to stop" i whined, pushing him off of me he just smiled his diamonds in his mouth shinnin hard. He leaned back pulling his jeans down abit and undoing his belt, i looked at him like he was crazy what the fuck was he doing... "What are you doing kentrell" i said holding his hand trying to stop him.

"Mane ian gon whip it out im just fixing myself, you think im drunk ian shawty" he said smacking his lips. "I can handle my liquor ya hurd" "So why you didn't tell three that you coulda' went back to the hotel alone" i rolled my eyes, pushing myself away from him. "yeen say lets go back to the hotel?" he said "whatever" i kissed my teeth.