She could see why Neville was an easy target, he was chubby, didn't have much friends and cries when he gets frustrated, but Snape is an adult, to bully Neville so much that the boy developed a fear of him made her question how he was still a teacher.

So Arlene decided to earn some good Karma points and picked up Neville's book.

"What-" he started.

"Sage is going to fry her brain if she continues trying to make the layout for the Quidditch article and she's the only one I know who did the homework, helping you will be a good distraction to cool her off." She said with a little smile.

Relief filled Neville's eyes "Thank you! Oh you cannot believe how lost I was, I did not understand a thing from the book."

Arlene grinned and threw her arm around his shoulders as they made their way to the HW room.

They were both unaware of the Ginger cat that watched them from around the corner, or the bushy haired girl that stood beside it.

Sage, as Arlene had predicted, was willing to take a break to help Neville write his essay. Arlene was convinced that it was useless, but Neville looked so happy when Sage made a similarity chart, she didn't want to burst his bubble.

The rest of the day was very mundane, she met up with Blaise (Theo was in the Library writing the essay) for lunch, walked around the greenhouses with Sage, got her ass handed to her at Quidditch practice by Miles (she tried scoring from a high distance but ended up basically handing him the Qwaffle) and then spent the rest of the night in the common room making a bright yellow "GO DIGGORY" banner.

Okay, the last one wasn't mundane, the yellow paint won't be coming out of her clothes anytime soon, but still.

The two girls planned to meet later on after the match, Sage was going to be commenting with Lee and Arlene was going to be in the Slytherin stands, her face covered in yellow paint, holding up the large banner, then they would go to the Hufflepuff 'we won!/ you guys did your best' party.

Arlene should have learned by now that nothing, literally nothing, ever goes according to plans.

It seemed that Draco still hadn't made up with Crabbe and Goyle as he was standing under an enormous umbrella, chatting with Pansy, Theo and Blaise, all cheering for Hufflepuff.

The only time Draco would support Hufflepuff, when the opposing team is Gryffindor.

Arlene's attention was quickly dragged away from Draco when she realized how stupid she was, she didn't bring an umbrella.

Fortunately, the banner was water proof, but her face paint wasn't as lucky, so in a few moments, her face was wiped clean and she was drenched from head to toes.

If that wasn't bad enough, the game was barley watchable, the rain hide the players, the thunder hide Sage and Lee's voices and the layers kept flying around like headless chicken, the chasers scoring in their own hoops more than once and the beaters kept accidently throwing the Bludger at their teammates.

She didn't know what time it was when Wood called for timeout, but she was just glad to be able to put down the banner and sit down.

"Did a tsunami hit you?" A voice was heard as a large umbrella covered her.

Blaise sate next to her and offered her a tissue with a smug look.

"Shut up." She said, but took the tissue anyway to wipe her face.

Blaise smirked, but didn't say anything, he turned back to the pitch as the players restarted the game.

Almost immediately, both Cedric and Harry dove at the corner of the pitch, towards a golden glimmer.

But something felt wrong, the cheering and the rain and all that noise seemed to get quieter and quieter, and her vision started to blur until all she saw was spots of color.

Arlene felt jabs of cold stab her like icicles, she couldn't feel her surrounding anymore.

Panic filled her, but she couldn't move, everything was dark and voices were heard, too muffled to make out the words.

"Pam, listen to me! I know his backup plan, how we can kill him!"

"We have to tell Dumbledore."

"Not until we have more information, he took Kreacher somewhere, he hide it there, with the Infiri."

"Reggie, please!"

"I have to find out what he's planning, Pam!"

"You don't have to do anything! Dumbledore can help us! "

"Do you honestly trust that man!?"