5~best friends

Mikes POV

It was now Saturday. Two days til I go back to school. I'm not that worried, But I know Richie is.
I wanted to hang out with the party (and Richie) all together for one last time before summer is over, but we all ended up doing something different. I invited Eleven and Will to the movies, but El is hanging out with Hopper. Lucas and Max are going roller skating or something. So I'll probably just hang with Will.
That leaves Dustin and Richie....

~~~

"So uh me and Will are going to the movies today and the others are hanging out so, I was thinking maybe you and Dustin could do something?" I asked as casually as I could.

"Oh just me and Dustin?"

"Yeah, you don't have to I just a thought-" I started.

"No I'll hang out with him, sounds fun."

Richies POV

Mike asked me if I wanted to hang out with Dustin and I thought maybe I should make a close friend. My close friend of the losers was Eddie.
God, I miss him so much but, now all I see is him through a screen...so I accepted Mikes offer.

~~~

Me and Dustin decided to go out and eat lunch together then just hang out...he showed me around the small town of Hawkins. I learned a lot about him. I could tell we'd be good friends.

Eddies POV

I miss Richie. Like a lot.
He was out apparently hanging out with one of Mikes friends Dustin. He said he'd be back around 4 o clock. I waited and waited for the clock to hit 4.
Finally it did, but I decided to wait 15 minutes because he won't be back at exactly 4:00.
When it was 4:15 I called him. We talked for hours catching up. Then it was was 7 o clock when we decided to end the call.

Richies POV

Mike came back a little after my call with Eddie.
He asked me about my day and kept pushing towards me and Dustin being good friends. I wanted Eddie though..I do want to be friends with Dustin don't get me wrong, but I feel like I'm trying to replace my real best friend.
And that's Eddie.
He started to noticed how upset I was becoming taking about my day.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked.

I hesitate a bit.

"It's just...ever since I moved here it's been hard because I miss Eddie, I miss him a lot and I don't wanna feel like I'm replacing him."

Also I was only talking about Eddie not the other losers so that must of given him a hint because then he said,

"Oh. oh Richie do you like Eddie?"

I nodded mom hesitantly realizing that it wasn't just in my head. I really must like Eddie Kaspbrak. 
I started to shed a few tears. Then Mike ran from his bed to mine and hugged me. We sat there for what felt like hours just hugging. Mike comforted me and I never felt that before from a family member. Even though I was crying because of Eddie, it was the first time I felt happy to be with my new family. I had a twin brother and I finally realized he cares about me.
I finally made a brotherly bond with Mike.

*edited*
Damn this is bad lmao and sorry it's short
Anyways,
much love