"A phone?" Robin tilted his head.

"You are technically correct. I meant android, as in myself. We are robots." Google Yellow explained.

"Oh! Yeah!" Robin giggled. "Robots."

Google Yellow nodded. "I cannot feel that they are fluffy. So why would I care?"

Robin frowned. "I can feel that they're fluffy. Don't you care about me?"

The android looked at the boy, watching him carefully. "Care... about you?"

Robin looked up at him, eyes wide and full of hope. "Yeah."

Google Yellow looked down at Chica who was jumping at his legs, trying to get the treats. He glanced back at Robin. "We have a second directive."

"What's a directive?" Robin smiled.

"You ask too many questions." Google Yellow snapped, dumping the treats into Robin's hands. "Feed the puppies."

Robin giggled, holding his hands over his head as Henry and Chica charged him to try and get the treats. Google Yellow watched closely. "Sit." Robin giggled. "Sit, sit!" Robin continued to laugh as Chica and Henry sniffed, jumping at him and trying to lick the treats out of his tiny grasp.

Google Blue opened the door then and leaned in the doorway. Robin had no idea the second android was responding to a distress call, but how would he have known? How would anyone have known. "Yellow is going to continue the dogs' training. You did a good job, Robin. Come and help us order breakfast for everyone. We are not sure what food would be good."

Grinning, Robin held his hands down letting the puppies eat the treats, before he left the room. The boy held a hand out, and Google Blue took it, leading him to an arm chair beside the couch, and sat him down on it. "What should we order them for breakfast?"

"Everyone likes pizza." Robin grinned.

"Is that an acceptable breakfast food?" Google Blue asked.

Robin tilted his head, biting his lip. He glanced over to the air mattress where Jack was sleeping, then looked back Google Blue, nodding his head. "Uh huh! Pizza is a super good breakfast food."

Google Blue gave his head a nod, before placing an order for a few pizzas.

When there was a knock at the door, Chase shot upright, rubbing his face as he yawned. "What time is it, bro? Who could that even be?"

"It is the pizza." Google Blue explained, going to open the door.

"Pizza?" Chase tilted his head.

Giggling, Robin ran back and crawled onto the air mattress with the other kids. Chase watched him go, though it only added to his confusion. Google gave a nod as he carried the pizza boxes in and set them on the coffee table. "For breakfast?" Chase asked.

"Robin said they were a good breakfast food." Google Blue smiled.

Chase narrowed his eyes. "You have... access to like... the internet, bro. But you let a child lie to you?" When the android winked, Chase's eyes widened and he tilted his head. "I didn't know you could do that!"

"You should wake the kids." Google Blue pointed out.

Chase nodded slightly, shaking King as he got up. "Huh?" King whined, opening his eyes.

"Breakfast." Chase mumbled, making his way over to the air mattress. "Hey guys, good morning!" He grinned, putting a foot on the mattress and bounced it up and down. Robin giggled as he was bounced, Jack gasped, clinging to Sam as he woke and Amy let out a whine. Mark sat up screaming, and Chase immediately stopped, taking a step back.