2.

Nicki 

So far we had our first temper tantrum with America's sweetheart about my lyrics for Motorsport but hey what should I expect from a woman that doesn't write. I heard her carrying on to Offset in the other room but I sat on the couch minding my business waiting for Quavo so we can go over a few things. I took out my little note pad and decided to add a few more lyrics to my verse and also changed the Cardi line out my verse as well. It was pretty easy coming up with something new as I am very good with rhyming and adding metaphors to spice it up. I sat down writing for about ten minutes until Quavo finally arrived in the back closing the door behind him.

"Nicki baby you ready?" Quavo sat beside Nicki on the couch

"Yeah I came up with this, read it and tell me how you like it?" Nicki passed him the notepad. After a couple minutes Quavo read her verse and was extremely impressed by it.

"Good. We're going to be headed to the studio real soon and we're going to hit up Pablo and Bradley about the music video. I'm going to be directing with them." Quavo mentioned

"Cool so you guys ready?" Nicki stood up with her Chanel purse along with Quavo

"Yeah, the studio isn't too far from here. You wanna lift?" Quavo asked

"I drove my car here I can't just leave it here" Nicki laughed playfully hitting his arm and walking out the door

"Let's head out" Takeoff took up the keys as all four of them were ready to leave

"Just follow behind us" Quavo told Nicki as they all walked through the mansion door. Nicki hopped in her car and followed behind them to the studio where the song would be recorded. After the drive, the five walked into the building and got into the studio making themselves comfortable. The producers Murda Beatz and Cubeatz walked into the studio ready for our recording session to begin. Murda Beatz proceeded to play the instrumental for Motorsport and instantly Cardi started twerking infront of Offset which made me want to give a major eye roll instantly. I put my Rose Gold Beats headphones in as everyone else put their Beats headphones on.

"Quavo I'm gonna restart just say you're hook and everyone flow with him after that" Murda Beatz restarted the instrumental and turned it up a bit louder than before.

"Motorsport, yeah, put that thing in sport, Shawty bad, pop her like a cork, you a dork , never been a sport, Pull up, woo, woo, jumpin' out the court, cotton candy, my cup tasts like the fair" Quavo began to rap the chorus. After Quavo and Offset delivered their verses Cardi was up next. I knew for a fact her verse wouldn't be shit compared to mine . I had the best verse and they all knew it including her. Cardi walked up to the little mic we had to rap through and before she rapped her verse she gave me one of the most dirtiest looks ever.

"Ride the dick like a BMX, no nigga wanna be my ex (No), I love when he go on tour 'cause he cums more, when I see him less, I get up set off, I turn Offset on I told him the other day we should sell that porn" Cardi began to rap with gusto after her verse and Quavo it was ultimately my time to shine. I rapped the newly written verse which everyone seemed please but Cardi still had this upset look on her face which I didn't give a fuck because it's not like I was the only one trying to sneak diss on the low. We recorded literally over five times that day which made us not leave until late Midnight making sure that it was perfect.

"Thank you Murda and Cube it's always a pleasure" I stated as we were all ready to leave 

" Offset I'll meet you in car I have to use the bathroom" Cardi annouced. The migos and everyone else went outside to their cars. I proceeded to walk out the door until I forgot my Chanel bag on the chair. I quickly run back in to retrieve my bag.