Title your Story Part

Hayley's pov:

Yesterday it was really cute and weird, Teo was nice to me but I don't know if he's going to ignore me as always. I got out because it was a 20 minutes walk, when I pass Teo's house I heard someone coming I didn't care to look so I just kept walking. " hey " Teo said "oh.. Hi " I said, "what's wrong?" He said " What do you mean? " I asked "I don't know I just feel like I know you like forever I don't know, so what's wrong? " he said " I don't know I though you were going to ignore me..." I said "nah, hey do you wanna go to Malibu Beach" he said " for... " I asked "well I'm going surfing and you haven't seen anything cool in Cali so" he said "you're creepy but yeah I need to ask my grams" I said "oh don't worry about that I already did" he said grabbing my hand and running to school.

It was really nice to know him better I think I even like him but he's right I feel like I know him from ever.

Teo's pov:

I walked to school with Hayley and I think I like her but I couldn't stop thinking about the women in the mirror.

At lunch we talked a lot, I saw my friends giving me like 'what the heck' looks but I didn't care is like when I'm Hayley I don't care about anything.

" Do you have photos of your mom?" I asked "no... but my grams does but she says that in the right time she will show them to me" she said " and you let her?" I asked "yeah... she knows what's best for me and I trust her " she said. I stare at her smiling for about 10 secs "what? " she asked "I don't know you're so beautiful " I said

"Ha ha you're lying" she said looking at the ground " no really you're beutiful " I said " Teo I-" the school bell ring "what?" I asked "nevermind" she said

School ended

"Hey going to Malibu?" I asked "do I have another option?" she asked "nope" I said I grabbed her hand.

I saw her sit in the sand while I was surfing. I was tired so I walked to her and throw myself in the sand "tired?" she said smiling "yeah" I said " I don't believe you " she said "hey is hard why don't you try it ?" I said smiling " I- nah " she said "what?" I asked I hugged her "ugh you're wet!" she said pushing me away and laughing "oh yeah!" I said and I hugged her until I got in top of her I kissed her slowly in her soft lips and she kissed back, we pulled away " would you be my girlfriend?" I asked "yes" she said smiling and kissed me.

It was getting dark so we had to go home, we walked and talked, before she entered her house I asked if she wanted to go to dinner she said yes with a smile.