Chapter 7.

Later
Doctor Odayaka: The DNA's a match, so Ms Tonnere I can 100% confirm that Tamaki Suoh is Shiromi's father.

Eclair: I see. If it's not too much trouble, could you print the data results? And, can I get more information on the child?

Doctor Odayaka: Yes, what for?

Eclair: Important family business.
Three Days Later
Tamaki sat on the bench at the park when a girl walked up to him, she wore glasses and had her light brown hair tied in a low bun. It took a moment before Tamaki recognized her.

Tamaki: Mei?

Mei: Oh so you remember me?

Tamaki: There were around a thousand clients in the club. But there were plenty that I remembered.

Mei rolled her eyes.

Mei: Pff, so, what are you doing now?

Tamaki sighed, not wanting to acknowledge his past week.

Tamaki: Being arranged to marry Eclair, being spat at with confusing statements. My friends have suddenly started avoiding me. And to top it off Haruhi had a panic attack three days ago...

Mei blinked at him, clear shock on her face.

Mei: You, took her to the doctor?

Tamaki looked at her confused.

Tamaki: You sound surprised.

Mei's eyes thinned.

Mei: I am, considering what you did to her I thought you didn't care.

Tamaki: Why would I not care? She was my best friend in high school and my girlfriend for two years. Besides she's still a person despite what she did, I most likely would have done that for anyone.

Mei looked at him with a dead stare. Tamaki felt like he should be scared of her response.

Mei: Okay, so you'd leave anyone after knocking them up. And then you'd lie to their friends and the whole school so they would shame them and bully them too? As well as leave them a a single teenage parent?

Tamaki cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

Tamaki: What? I never lied to my friends, or the school.

Mei: Then what do you call telling your friends and Ouran that Haruhi did something that she obviously didn't do. Making them hate her.

Tamaki felt irritated.

Tamaki: I swear I never slept with Haruhi. I would remember if I did.

Mei sighed and turned to walk away.

Mei: I think your memory is faulty.

Then Mei was gone. Tamaki shook his head and tried to remember something. Any kind of hint that he was the father. That made him realize, for someone who keeps thinking about the child Haruhi had, he actually knew nothing about them. Why? Oh right... he hasn't talked to Haruhi since he broke up with her.

A flood of questions nagged at his brain. Did she keep them? We're they a boy or a girl? What did she name them? Who was the father?..... What happened to Haruhi after the school year ended...?
Meanwhile
Eclair paced back and forth across the floor of her room. Occasionally glancing at the papers on her desk.

Eclair: "Should they know? Will they stop the engagement? Or will they do worse?"

Eclair looked at the phone number at the top of the paper and sighed.