Roommates!?!? ( Part 1 )

Ok so change of plans. Instead of doing love love paradise, I'll be going all the way back to college. Yey. OK let's BEGIN

At the gates of the Phoenix drop college

KC POV

Woah!! This place is huge!! I thought with a huge smile going from ear to ear. "Ok first Kawaii~Chan needs to find a coffee shop," I said to myself.

I struggled but finally found a coffee shop. "Yes finally!" I went over and got a coffee with a lot of sugar. I turned and bumped into someone. "GAH!" I shouted. "AGH!" We both hit the floor. " OMG Kawaii~Chan is so sorry sir please forgive her it was an accident sorry again!!!" I reached out to grab the strangers hand. The man hesitated then grabbed my hand then quickly pulled away after getting up. " I'll get you another one miss." A worker said. " Oh uh...thank you!" I turned back to the strangers and examined his face. Black hair covering one eye, a dark mask covering most of his face, then ocean colored eyes, and.....a very angry look. " UGH, can this day get any worse!!" The man with the black hair yelled. " Your coffee ma'am," A worker said. " Oh.....uh.....thanks." I quickly grabbed the coffee and thanked the man for another coffee. Then when I realized that we were making a commotion, I quickly grabbed the man and went outside." Sir, Kawaii~Chan is so sorry for what happened She didn't mean it, it was an accident. Please don't be mad."

Zane's POV

Crap!! Is she gonna cry!?! What do I do in these situations. " it's fine. Just be more careful next time!!" I said with a little bit of anger since my new sweater is now covered in hot coffee. " Now I need to go find a new sweater cause a you, I should also make you pay for it!" I said with regretting every word. Ugh, Zane your so stupid!!!

KC POV

Did he just-OH NO HE DIDNT! " Kawaii~Chan sorry sir but you shouldn't get so mad after a little accident!!" I snapped and the guy was shocked. He didn't know what to do so just kept yelling."Do you know who I am!?! I am Zane Ro'meave and a soon to be very dark and evil villain!" He said with confidence that was soon compromised. " PFFT! What are you gonna do? Steal candy from a baby! Look Kawaii~Chan nice for most people, but when they act as mean as you. They don't get her good side!