Peaceful?

I honestly don't know why I write fan fictions. I think it might be because it is cool to make your own stories but I don't mess with smut. 

    It was a Saturday and you woke up an ugly mess because you are one. You looked in the mirror to see an uglier version of the Grinch staring back at you. "I need to brush my hair," you said to yourself as you looked at your hairbrush. You walked into your closet looking for an outfit. You stuck with a grey hoodie, black leggings, and black combat boots.

    Once you were done getting ready you walked out of your room and into the kitchen. You walked over to a large cabinet and looked for oatmeal. You saw it, snatched it and put it on the counter under it. You made a quick bowl of oatmeal and then added blueberries to it. You know gotta be healthy ;).

    After eating your bowl of oatmeal, you decided to go outside and have some fun for once. You headed to the nearest park, which was a one minute walk away and sat down on a swing. You whipped out your trusty phone and went on Wattpad. You decided to finish reading some poetry on there and it was peaceful, it was.

    You saw Bakugo and decided it was best if you ran away swiftly. You slid off of the swing, put on your hoodie and hid behind a tree. After five minutes passed you got out of your hiding spot and tried to dash home. He turned around and saw you running so being the Bakugo he was he yelled at you. "OIII WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

    He dashed after you and grabbed your arm. "wHaTs Up hOe!" he screeched. You replied with the correct answer, "The sky." He then started making small explosions on the arm he grabbed. "Fucking reply with a good answer," he said as he stared you down with his crimson eyes. "I don't know nan mola," you replied calmly. 

    "Bitch stop speaking Korean we are in Japan," Bakugo said as he slapped you. You took this as an opportunity, so you grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards and then ran to save your booty from getting destroyed. You heard him yell "I WILL DESTROY YOUR ASS LATER!" You then turned around, winked and said "Will you?" ;)  He then blushed "Not that way!"