Coincidence

As he helped me to his place we started to get to know each other. "So, I haven't seen you around here much, are you and your parents new here? " he asked with curiosity. "Yea, I'm about to move in with my new foster parents" I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. I didn't know why. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" He said. Oh. He must of thought he offended me.

"Oh no, don't worry about it and don't feel guilty either. I'm totally used to that reaction" I smiled at him while holding my largely cut head.

We climbed all the steps to Ollie's house and walked in. Inside was a modern decorated living room with a man, a woman and a child sitting on the couch.

When they turned around they started to panic. "Oh my god, Ollie, who is this? What happened? " Asked the blonde haired woman. She was very pretty but didn't really look like Ollie. A step mum maybe?

The man looked a lot like Ollie. Probably his dad. Ollie's dad ran to the kitchen and damped a cloth.

"This is y/n. She was running away from some stupid people who were going to mug her and we ran into each other and she fell! She needs cleaning up then we can call her new foster parents. " Ollie said. He was the kindest person I had met in the village so far.

Ollie's dad handed me the damp cloth while he got a chair for me to sit down. When I finally took my hand of the gash we realized how big it was. It started at my hairline and ended at the corner of my eyebrow. It hurt.

Mine and Ollie's hands were covered in blood. As I placed the damp cloth on my forehead I winced in pain. Ow.

Ollie's parents started to introduce themselves. "I'm Luke, Ollie's dad, and this is Mandy, my wife. " He said pointing at the blonde haired woman.

"Do you have your foster parents number?" They asked. I smiled politely and nodded. I handed them the paper with my new foster parents number on. They looked down at it.

"This is Nancy's number" She said to me. I nodded. "Yea, I think that's her name, I can't remember. " I laughed.

"Nancy and Darren said they were going to be fostering a child, this is great. " That exclaimed. I looked at them with a confused look.

"We own a restaurant with Nancy and Darren. They're our best mates. " Luke said.

WAIT.

The boy I had just met. His parents were best friends with my new foster parents.???