ii. gay

btw harry's pov isn't supposed to make complete sense all the time. you'll figure out why later on.

- a n n e t t a -

Blaise looked up at me, a smirk on his lips and eyes twinkling in realisation. My face heated, and I averted my gaze from his.

"You like him," Blaise stated. I shook my head indignantly, and Blaise's smirk only widened.

"Yes, you so do! Oh my god, you two would be absolutely adorable together! You're both absolutely gorgeous, oh my, I am so gonna get you two together," Blaise rambled, and I shot him a glare, "Okay, okay, okay, I'll stop now. Just tell me what you like most about him."

I reveled upon this for a moment - what did I like most about this bizarre boy? There were his physical features: his captivating emerald eyes, perfectly puckered lips, his superlatively sculpted facial structure, his spellbinding gaze that made me weak in the knees, the pensive look that washed over his face when he was mulling over a response or just over something I'd said, his attractively unusual style, and so on.

And there were the not so physical features: his strange wording, his rough voice, the way he spoke so slowly, pronouncing each syllable of every word, the way he put the strangest words together and managed to make sense out of them, the way he was so hesitant before answering, his queer mannerisms and actions, his unpredictability, the way he made me feel...

"I like his style. Not just in the way he clothes himself - in the way of his speaking, his actions, everything. He's so very unpredictable, and it always leaves me wondering just what he'll say or do next," I decided to say. Blaise made a gagging noise, and I kicked him in the side, then sneakily rested my feet in his lap again.

"That's so sappy," He said, then realised that my "crusty ass feet" were in his lap, "Come on Annetta, get your feet off of me! You're absolutely disgusting."

I laughed at him, and he flipped me off, then pushed himself off of the settee, walking toward the television. "Netflix? I hear that Orange Is the New Black is a really good series, and I really, really want to watch it," He said, already beginning to set everything up.

"Blaise," I groaned, "We have no snacks!"

"Goddamn you, Netta," Blaise responded, using his nickname for me since high school.

"We can go get some...?" I offered.

"Why don't you ask Harry to go with you to get some?" He retorted teasingly, turning around to wink at me.

"What? No! Then I'll feel obligated to ask him to come inside and watch movies with us, and that was be extremely awkward," I explained, "Please, just come with me, Blaise."

"Alright, alright," Blaise gave in, "But you owe me a bag of Sour Patch Kids."

I smiled, and 15 minutes later, we were walking out of the apartment, only to see Harry pacing down the hallway. He looked up, then his eyes drifted to Blaise, and I just barely caught the recognition flash across his face. He quickly looked down and brushed past us.

-

We returned to the apartment nearly an hour later with armloads of bags with food and a large pizza on the way. Harry was no longer outside of his apartment, which, why would he be? It's not like I should expect him to be waiting for me to get back, especially when he probably thought Blaise and I were dating, based on the way he'd reacted earlier.

Once inside, Blaise and I dropped the bags in the kitchen then scouted through them to find the snacks that we wanted. After choosing, we brought the food we planned on eating to the sitting room, where the show in which Blaise wouldn't quit rambling about awaited us to watch. With hurried fingers, Blaise fumbled with the remote then finally managed to press play.