His body movement was so immersing, how his eyes were so soft and overwhelming, and how he'd open his mouth just slightly when they came close. Jaemin couldn't get enough.

The boy then looked around, and then came close to Jaemin, real close. Jaemin shivered when he felt the boys breath on his ear, he felt high off his scent.

"Let's go somewhere." He started as whispered, "Do you trust me?" Jaemin instantly nodded, as his heart was deciding these choices for him.

"Close your eyes." The boy whispered, and Jaemin immediately obeyed as his vision became pitch black. He felt hands then start to move with him, and started dancing again. The boy guided him somewhere, and all he could hear was the music dying out wherever they went.

All Jaemin cared right now was that the boy was leading him, his soft hands grasping his. Jaemins arms encircling around the boy as they danced and danced.

Jaemin felt tired from all the dancing, but almost suddenly, they stopped. Jaemin was holding the boy close, but they were bent down and the boy was underneath him. He could feel the breaths of him against his lips, and his sexual frustration came back.

"Open your eyes." The boy whispered softly, and Jaemin swore he felt his lips touch his. Jaemin slowly opened his eyes, and his breath was caught in his throat.

The boy no longer as his mask on- and Jaemin stared at the beautiful boy. He was ethereal, like a midnight starry sky. He was so immersing, Jaemin couldn't take his eyes off him. His cheeks were so perfectly defined, his skin glowed as the moonlight hit it, and Jaemin's eyes traveled down to his lips. Those lips were so red, plump, so frustrating to just look at.

"Forgive me your Majesty." The boy whispered, and before Jaemin could say anything back, those plump lips collided with his. It was like heaven. Heaven was all that could describe it. It was everything he ever imagined. He kissed back, so desperately for more. It was addictive, the boy tasted like strawberries, and his lips were molded perfectly for his.

Jaemin pulled the boy closer and they were now upright, his arms encircled around the boys small waist.

Not even realizing he was running out of breath, they pulled away. Jaemin finally realized they were in the piano room, and it was almost midnight. The ball would end soon.

"Don't go." Jaemin whispered as he looked at the boy, pleading.

The boy only smiled as he caressed Jaemins face, and Jaemin leaned into the soft touch. He stared at the boy, and the boy stared right back.

"What is your name?" Jaemin whispered.

Silence.

"Jeno. Lee Jeno." The boy whispered, and Jaemin felt weight being taken off his shoulders at once hearing his name roll off his lips.

"Jeno." He whispered as he stared into the boys eyes.

Then all the sudden they heard maids running down the hall, heading their direction, and Jaemin panicked as of being caught, especially with a boy.

"I must go Your Majesty." Jeno said and pulled away from Jaemins grasp.

"Wait!" Jaemin said as he grabbed the others arm, stopping him.

"Meet me tomorrow behind the castle! Before midnight!" He said desperately and the boy stared at him, then smiled.

He then shoved himself onto Jaemin as he went in for a quick kiss, and pulled away as he smiled.

"I'll be there." Jeno said quietly, and then ran off as the maids voices became crystal clear.

His presence disappeared, and Jaemins hands felt guilty. They felt so cold, so did his lips. He slowly went up and touched them, and gave a soft loving smile to himself as he remembered the boys touch.

Jeno.

He then looked down, and saw the boys mask, lying there. He slowly went and picked it up as he stared at it.

"Lee Jeno." He whispered to himself, then maids rushed into the room. Yelling his name as they looked panicked.

"Jaemin! Your father wishes for you at once!" One yells and he lets himself being pulled away, mask in hand.

One thought, one name, and one face on his mind.

Lee Jeno.