ᵀʷᵒ

"Please father, I beg of you. Please have another ball." Jaemin pleaded, running around with his father around the castle.

"Son, What is your problem? Why do you like parties all the sudden, you used to hate them." His father said as he kept walking, a panting and desperate Jaemin sprinting behind.

"I think I fell in love!" Jaemin blurred out and the King came to an abrupt stop.

He slowly turned around to face Jaemin, and then stared at his son for awhile, then gave a big smile.

"We shall throw another ball! My boy! I've waited for this day my whole life! Now come! We must go order the soldiers to send out invites and get the food ready!" The King yelled in excitement and sprinted past Jaemin, speed walking.

Jaemin, who was already panting, groaned as he had to keep up again.

"So my boy! Who is the beautiful maiden?" His father asked, and Jaemin then kept quiet. In his head his thoughts were yelling- "gay! Boy! Boy! Boy!" But he just couldn't bring himself to tell his father that he's in love with a boy.

The King looked towards his son. "Hm Jae?" He asked again.

Jaemin looked up at him, then smiled.

"I guess I'll figure out tonight."

-

The ball had started once again when the night dawned upon them, and Jaemin was eager to see the boy. He wanted to feel his presence again, something about him earned Jaemin frustration and even the feeling of sexual need. He didn't know why but that boy had just ripped right through his wall and is now the only thing on his mind.

He was walking around, undercover. He had a different mask on and was hiding from his father, who was currently talking to the Northern King.

He was walking around, looking at all the woman who had make up covering their beautiful face, and too tight dresses that Jaemin never believed they could breath in. Jaemin felt bad for them, how covered and ashamed of themselves like that.

All the sudden, the bam dance had started. Jaemin was taken back, had it already been that long? He was worried as he looked around for the boy, but all he could see were people scurrying around and dancing.

Jaemin felt a pang at his heart when he realized the boy must not be here, and sadly looked at all the others dance. Pointless.

"Your Majesty is that you?" said a voice behind him, and he instantly turned around as he recognized that voice.

He turned around and was met with those warm brown ones, but the mask was different, it was now black with a curve at the eyes. His eyes. They had eyeliner around them with a sharp curve at the end, it made him look feminine and Jaemin couldn't get enough.

"It's you." He whispered, and the boy gave a soft smile that sent Jaemins heart soaring.

Jaemin then snapped out of his trance and immediately held his hand out in a polite manner.

"May I?" Jaemin asked, and the boy gave a eye smile.

"I'd thought you'd never ask." The boy admitted and took Jaemins hand as he was lead to the middle of the ball room. They were instantly off, dancing and dancing to the music, blending in with everyone else. Jaemin couldn't take his eyes off the boy, and it seemed the boy couldn't take his eyes off him either.