Secrets

It'd been a couple months since the start of the school year and since Berwald scared those bullies into leaving Beck alone. Now, the red eyed Swede's class knows the blond as that high schooler with the scary face. At this point, Berwald's gotten used to it. Even other high schoolers called him that. Well, with the exception of Danish twins Matthias and Mikkel and Norwegian twins Lukas and Eirik. Since then, the Swede's English has gotten better, as has the Bakke twins'. Now the two Norwegians can carry out full sentences, though there are still some mistakes.

Currently, Berwald is at Lukas's house. Matthias, Mikkel, and Timo are here as well. Berwald had actually just arrived when the door was opened by the younger Norwegian twin. A bright smile crossed his face when he saw the blond. "Hei, Berwald," Eirik greeted. "Eirik," Berwald said in response. The purple eyed Norwegian let the Swede in, closing the door behind him. Once that happened, he led the other to where everyone was, the living room. It was noted that there was more than the expected six people. No, it's more like twelve now that the Swede's here. "Berwald's here," Eirik informed. "There's the Swede we were waiting for!" Matthias exclaimed. "Apparently Eirik and Lukas have more siblings than just each other," Mikkel said. To be fair, so does him and Matthias, as well as Timo and his sister Inka. Speaking of, why isn't Inka here with them? Probably same reason as Beck. Homework and babysitting.

Berwald took a seat next to the Finn. As if on cue, Timo scooted away a bit. That... confused Berwald. Timo knew he wasn't going to harm the other, so why scoot away? He wasn't going to say anything on the matter, though. Doesn't typically like talking much, seeing as how his voice is one thing he's insecure about. Won't stop everyone else from talking.

As it turns out, everyone that lives in the house excluding Lukas and Eirik's parents were twins in some way. Next in line after them was two female that looked a lot like them. Bente is the purple eyed blonde while Ingrid is the purple eyed one with orangish brown hair. Odd, both her and Eirik have matching burn marks on their left cheek. What happened there? Both are 12 years of age, two years younger than Lukas and Eirik. After those two are Emil Kallisson and Emilía Kallidóttir, both with blond/e hair and purple eyes. They're only 6 years old. (As it turns out, Mr. Bakke divorced their mother, leaving her to marry an Icelandic years later. Mr. Kalli Stefánsson). Lastly, there's Tómas Kallisson and Valdís Kallidóttir. These two have red eyes and brown hair. Not to mention, they're three years old. The four youngest grew up with Icelandic as their mother tongue and the two oldest are learning Norwegian as a second language. Tómas and Valdís still have a ways to go before they can learn another language. Helps that every single one of them understands English.

Needless to say, they were all surprised to learn that Berwald was the only one without a twin, but a three year younger brother that looks a lot like him and an infant sister with the same hair color as him. At least he has a brother and a sister, like everyone else. That way he's not a complete outcast in the family regard.

Around dinner time, Mrs. Lang (as she preferred to go by, seeing as she found it easier than her married name) let the children and teens eat in the living room, so long as they're careful not to spill anything. It was also around this time that Mr. Stefánsson decided to come in from work. Along with him came four little girls, two with a darker skin tone than everyone else. One has brown hair partially held back by a purple clip and brown eyes while the other has black hair partially held back by a purple clip and blue eyes. Their hair reaches their shoulders. The other two girls were of the same skin tone as everyone else. Their hair reaches mid neck and one's a blonde with blue eyes while the other's hair is auburn and her eyes are green.

"I'm home," he said. Mrs. Lang smiled and went to greet him when she stopped, seeing the girls. The blonde hugged his leg and partially hid behind him. "Kalli? What's with these girls?" She asked. "Well, I found two of them wandering around and couldn't leave them alone," he said. "They're orphans. Plus, I... Kind of have ties to the other two." Purple eyes of Mrs. Lang glare at Kalli. "What kind of ties?"