Var-"I know why you are doing all this.To torture me.Cant I sleep in peace."

V-"when did I stop you from sleeping.Or did anyone else.Thats what you do only.Whole time."

Var-"What did you say.I only sleep.So you are giving me taunts.I dont do any work at your house.Only eat and sleep."

Vivaan made face.Not arguing with her.This was shocking for her.She kept on walking behind his back.With pain on her back.It just hit her.She was to find her stole.She looked around and fixed it around her neck.

Var-"You cant come here like this.There is something called privacy.If you want to spend time with him.There is fixed time."

V-"You are not in state to argue right now.Go and freshen up.Already so late today.Dont tell me you are going to blame.Me for that landing on earth from your bed.It was good in way.You woke up."

Varna checked time and realized.It was late today.How did she got so late.She was still feeling sleepy.Vivaan came to her.

V-"Its okay.Humans are bound to make mistakes.You are human too.Before you start giving me lectures.Pranu has taken his bath.had breakfast and now.Will be downstairs with everyone.You come down too.Have to tell you something important."

Varna saw him leaving room.She caught her had and kicked bed.What made her sleep like that.Her back pain added up to her problems.It was all because of Vivaan.Why was he slowly trying to enter.Her space and bring her to more ruins.Pranush was only string she was holding on.Why is he trying.Taking him away from her.She cursed herself.For doing such blunder today.

Shivani was too busy.Looking at Vivaan and Pranush.Than having her breakfast.Nandini saw that and smiled too.Pranush was sitting on his fathers lap.Vivaan not only had his food.He concentrated on making cute faces.To his baby and giving him kisses in between.Reyaansh came and wished everyone morning.He wished Pranush in way.Making him giggle.

R-"Nandu you are not early today.Or day off."

N-"Are doctors allowed to take day off.I had to leave in mid night for emergency.Mr Reyaansh you were too busy snoring.Thats why didnt knew.I will leave in afternoon now."

V-"For how long do you sleep Rey.Bad for health.Its your old habit to snore like bull."

R-"Anna this is too much now.I do deserve some good sleep.After working whole day.This Nandu snores too.Shall I open your secrets here."

S-"Enough you both.Have your breakfast.Its too late today.I will ask helper.Send Varna breakfast.She went earlier.She was sleeping.Hope she is doing well."

N-"Varna still sleeping.Let me check on her.She doesnt sleep this late.But Pranu is up.Who did his work?"

V-"Pranus Appa.Mom you were right.he has become so naughty.Doesnt let me do anything with ease.Made me took an hour to give him bath.Then other things.Its not easy to handle him.Such brat."

N-"Anna you handled him.Rey learn something from him.You cant wake up an hour early.To drop me at work.Here he managed to do everything for Pranu."

R-"Thats commendable Anna.My brother rocks.Nandu you are not my baby.Have to wake up and give you bath.How do these both things match."

V-"You two calm down.My son is here.Have some shame."

Nandini became red with shyness.Vivaan glared at Reyaansh.Just then Varna came down.Looking lost.Her eyes were puffy unlike other days.She tried to check.Who were present on table.Vivaan noticed her.He thought of something.Shivani came from kitchen.