Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...

Start from the beginning

"Where's Kol?" I asked, stopping walking at the same time. Klaus stopped also and turned to me

"I didn't dagger him if that's what you're wondering." He replied "Just a newly acquired snapped neck."

"Meanie." I frowned at him and sped off. I will admit, using vampire speed was pretty cool. I always wondered what it would be like to move this fast.

I was back at the Mikaelson mansion in a second. I found Kol on the floor of the lounge. He looked so peaceful.

I spied a bottle of bourbon on one of the tables and helped myself to the drink.

Klaus must have been following me as he appeared in the room as soon as I took the top off the bottle.

"I would warn you..." Klaus trailed off as I took a big glug of the alcohol. Expecting the usual slight burning sensation I didn't forsee the horrible burn that lingered in my mouth from the alcohols horrible taste.

"Ew ew ew!" I spluttered, placing the alcohol down and grimacing. Klaus chuckled from the sofa that he was now sitting on.

"I was about to warn you."

"Shut up." I muttered "Assbutt."

Klaus smirked at my insult. The door opened revealing Elijah in a suit as usual.

"Violet." He greeted with a warm smile "What a pleasant surprise."

"Sup." I raised my hand as a form of wave. Elijah narrowed his eyes as he took a step closer.

"Something's different about you.... You're a vampire." Elijah stated with a shocked face

"10 points to Elijah." I grinned. Suddenly I could smell something. Something so sweet and blissful I could swoon.

I didn't notice until now the glass that Elijah was holding by his side. It was filled with a red liquid and it didn't take a genius to guess it was blood.

In an instant I was by Elijah's side, snatching the glass out of his hands and swallowing its contents.

I let out a sigh of relief as my jaw didn't ache as much. Elijah had his eyebrows raised at me and Klaus was smirking.

"What?" I asked as they were both just staring at me "Whaaaaaat?"

"It's weird seeing you drink blood." Elijah commented "It's something you can't really picture."

"Well you're gonna have to get use to it. Got any more?" I asked, looking to Klaus. He nodded and got up from his seat.

He indicated for me to follow him which I did. We ended up in the kitchen and Klaus simply opened up the fridge and pulled out two blood bags.

"Discreet." I murmured at his lack of hiding. Anyone could open this and freak the hell out. Klaus shrugged his shoulders and gave me them.

We returned to the lounge area where Elijah was now sitting down and Kol was just waking up.

He groaned and rubbed his neck whilst gradually pulling himself up off the floor. I plopped down on the sofa that was positioned in front of him and his eyes went wide.

"Violet?"

"Hey!" I grinned, ripping off the top of the blood bag and taking large gulps. He frowned, looking over to Elijah and Klaus then back to me.

"You're a vampire?" He was on his feet by now, brushing off his legs

"Yep." I replied, going back to the now half empty blood bag. Kol joined me on the couch and stole the other blood bag I had.